Fat experiences

Been off the fat wagon for too long

It wasn’t deliberate. I had a job in a supermarket deli that had me losing too much weight from physical activity and not getting enough to eat. Deli work is not just slicing cold cuts. It’s *HARD* physical work … pushing and pulling rolling shelves to stock food cases, carrying 14 lb hams and cheeses.

Ok, so I quit and returned to my previous job, which though I’m on my feet moving around (sales in “The World’s Largest Department Store” ) I hope that with eating shitty mall food court food I can “obesify” myself. I have size 42 and 44 pants that I can step in and out of. I’m only 5’6” so you can imagine how fat I should be. I’m so looking forward to getting fat again. I love being fat.
1 year

Flaboid:
That’s really exciting. Hopefully it’s less intense exercise. Keep us all updated.

I definitely will. I’m happy about it. I know I lost too much because my coworkers all noticed and said I lost a lot of weight.
1 year

Flaboid:
That’s really exciting. Hopefully it’s less intense exercise. Keep us all updated.

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I definitely will. I’m happy about it. I know I lost too much because my coworkers all noticed and said I lost a lot of weight.

Good luck and enjoy getting it all back! (And then some?)
1 year