Lifestyle tips

How to cut healthy food from my diet?

In 2023 I want to get a little more serious about doing a junk food and fast food only diet. With that in mind I'm working to cut out as many vegetables and low-sugar fruit as I can.

Overall I'm looking to have an unhealthy diet. The less health foods the better.

That said I'm not looking to become nutritionally deficient. I figured a multivitamin or something should be sufficient to get me what I need, but I'm open to other suggestions.
1 year

I recommend finding some way to make sure you're consuming fibre daily, otherwise you're going to get backed up a lot and it will not be pleasant. I doubt you want to rely on laxatives to keep you regular.
1 year

FatDave:
In 2023 I want to get a little more serious about doing a junk food and fast food only diet. With that in mind I'm working to cut out as many vegetables and low-sugar fruit as I can.

Overall I'm looking to have an unhealthy diet. The less health foods the better.

That said I'm not looking to become nutritionally deficient. I figured a multivitamin or something should be sufficient to get me what I need, but I'm open to other suggestions.

A junkfood and fast food only diet is going to mess up your internals big time. So much so that you will not be able to gain as much weight as you would like to gain. It's best to have a good mix of healthy and unhealthy food. Not to mention the cost of it all in this economy.

Remember, love. You're an American. You do not have access to free healthcare. Idk if you have good insurance or not, but I can promise you it's still crazy expensive with insurance.
1 year

You need those things, but you can spice them up. You don't need to eat veggies plain. You could have broc covered in cheese, have sweet potatoes with marshmallows...strawberries with sugar.. stuff like that.
1 year

Doublefrosted:
I recommend finding some way to make sure you're consuming fibre daily, otherwise you're going to get backed up a lot and it will not be pleasant. I doubt you want to rely on laxatives to keep you regular.

Not particularly lol. I'll look into a fiber supplement.

FatDave:

Munchies:
A junkfood and fast food only diet is going to mess up your internals big time. So much so that you will not be able to gain as much weight as you would like to gain. It's best to have a good mix of healthy and unhealthy food. Not to mention the cost of it all in this economy.

Remember, love. You're an American. You do not have access to free healthcare. Idk if you have good insurance or not, but I can promise you it's still crazy expensive with insurance.

Part of the thrill for me is having an unhealthy diet. But I hear what you're saying. I'm curious how you think I wouldn't gain as much weight though?

Lispoiledprincess:
You need those things, but you can spice them up. You don't need to eat veggies plain. You could have broc covered in cheese, have sweet potatoes with marshmallows...strawberries with sugar.. stuff like that.

Good point. Covering healthy food in fattening toppings. Will try this smiley
1 year

Doublefrosted:

Not particularly lol. I'll look into a fiber supplement.

FatDave:

Munchies:

Part of the thrill for me is having an unhealthy diet. But I hear what you're saying. I'm curious how you think I wouldn't gain as much weight though?

Lispoiledprincess:

FatDave:
Good point. Covering healthy food in fattening toppings. Will try this smiley

Health issues, my good sir. Health issues. I do understand that when it comes to weight gain, some level of health issues should be accepted. I also understand that everyone has their own level of harm/risk they are willing to accept.

However, a junk food and fast food only diet strips away your ability to manage that risk by speeding up the rate you experience those risks. Some examples include:

Diabetes (sugar consumption)
High blood pressure (salt consumption )
High cholesterol (high fat content)
Increased risk of heart attack (due to the high blood pressure and cholesterol)
Osteoperosis (soda can leech calcium from your bones)
Tooth decay (sugar and acidic foods like soda)
Elevated risk of cancer (low nutrional quality of food can raise your risk of colorectal, respiratory, and stomach cancer)

The list goes on.

Sources:
www.wcrf.org/diet-activity-and-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-fast-foods/ (cancer)

www.wcrf.org/diet-activity-and-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-fast-foods/,causes%20tooth%20decay%20and%20cavities. (tooth decay)

www.wcrf.org/diet-activity-and-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-fast-foods/ (osteoperosis)

www.wcrf.org/diet-activity-and-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-fast-foods/ (high cholesterol)

www.wcrf.org/diet-activity-and-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-fast-foods/ (high blood pressure)

www.wcrf.org/diet-activity-and-cancer/cancer-prevention-recommendations/limit-fast-foods/ (diabetes)
1 year

there’s no “bad” food and there’s no “good” food there’s just food, super processed stuff isn’t food ‘impossible’ brand stuff is toxic to rats, the fresher ingredients the better.
1 year