Clothes padding

Padding fantasy

Qtie:
I have this fantasy that I want to recreate, where I'll pad as realistically fat as possible and go on a weekend trip, (somewhere far from home so I'm not recognized), and just hang around and meet people while looking that fat. Also going places to stuff myself while wearing it sounds so hot lol 😂

Honestly I just wanna find someone that's into this as much as I am and would encourage me to pad when going on dates and stuff haha smiley

I’m pretty into it lol, take a look at my photos smiley
1 year

Padding fantasy

Qtie:
I have this fantasy that I want to recreate, where I'll pad as realistically fat as possible and go on a weekend trip, (somewhere far from home so I'm not recognized), and just hang around and meet people while looking that fat. Also going places to stuff myself while wearing it sounds so hot lol 😂

Honestly I just wanna find someone that's into this as much as I am and would encourage me to pad when going on dates and stuff haha smiley

Larpus98:
I’m pretty into it lol, take a look at my photos smiley

Qtie:
Oh wow 😲 big fan of your setups!

I'm gonna make myself a padded outfit to simulate being immoble, that's gotta be amazing haha 😁

Absolutely! It feels great struggling to get in and out of my bed haha. I got the largest sweatpants I could find I think they are 7x maybe? I love it. Trying hard for the real thing but not as easy as one would think haha.
1 year

Padding fantasy

Expatbhm:
I definitely get this. I’ve padded a few times before going out in public. Sometimes pretty modestly, like a little stuffing down my shirt and pants. A couple times I went really big. I once padded to look like I was about 350 pounds and I walked around the city going to a couple bars and restaurants. I ended up getting so turned on that I bought a milkshake, let it melt a bit, and downed it in about 15 seconds. I’ve padded and gone through several drive through before too. One time the padding wasn’t all that well supported and it made for a very awkward walk back into the hotel. Don’t know if anyone was actually looking at me or not, but I felt very awkward. 😅

Fat4Fun:
I totally get that. that's my worst fear is that my fat won't look real, or it will start to fall down! LOL It's happened and I've left Walmart in a hurry!! But what i've realized is most people aren't looking at us as much as we really think. Wer'e just extra self conscious

You are right! I’m too afraid to do it in public but I get away with it by purposely picking extra fat Halloween costumes haha. I have other fetishes revolving around shame and being seen in public in certain ways, and honestly people are too self absorbed and on their phones usually lol
1 year