Extreme obesity

Your favorite ssbbw or bhm

Who is you most admired super or ultra-size gainer.

For me it is Echo as I gasp every time I she her images and just wonder how much food she ate to get those wonderful legs.
1 year

My favorite is Candy Godiva. She is been around for years. Her belly is huge and perfect.
1 year

Ssbbwadeline
1 year

FatmissT
1 year

He isn't active anymore, but I really enjoy Daniel Keaton. He is an absolute eating machine. My favorite video is his last video. He'd stuffed himself for most of the day, and then came home to stuff himself even more.

He eat so much that his belly tore apart his button down shirt in the first several minutes. And he just kept going.

If you like overstuffed belches moans, and whimpers, there's plenty in all of his videos.
1 year

Don't care for BHM. Favorite ssbbw?

ILL TAKE EM ALL IM HARDCOREEEE
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
Don't care for BHM. Favorite ssbbw?

ILL TAKE EM ALL IM HARDCOREEEE

I mean, you're straight. But so am I. Ssbbws, while very pretty, do absolutely nothing for me.
1 year

Munchies:
He isn't active anymore, but I really enjoy Daniel Keaton. He is an absolute eating machine. My favorite video is his last video. He'd stuffed himself for most of the day, and then came home to stuff himself even more.

He eat so much that his belly tore apart his button down shirt in the first several minutes. And he just kept going.

If you like overstuffed belches moans, and whimpers, there's plenty in all of his videos.

Where can they be found?
1 year

1 year

Teasesfatties:

Thanks, hun!
1 year
123   loading