Clothes padding

Mutual padding?

My wife and I did a little light padding together not that long ago. It was seriously a dream come true. Definitely on my list of things I had fantasized about, but never thought would happen.
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:
My wife and I did a little light padding together not that long ago. It was seriously a dream come true. Definitely on my list of things I had fantasized about, but never thought would happen.

Bless, lately I’ve been on a path with my wife of 10 years of divulging my deepest and darkest fantasies with her, sex got kinda boring honestly and I was doing things by myself when nobody was home in a very sad and restricted way. She knows about my padding fetish as well as various other ones that aren’t the theme of this particular page. I’m kinda sick sometimes too and my wife takes care of me so much it’s crazy. I’m an adult man child that needs constant care. My wife is a very fat Italian goddess with a heart bigger than her giant ass lmao. I have so much weight lifted off my chest opening up to her with all my weirdness and she loves me regardless smiley

I’m so glad your wife allows your padding fetish my friend smiley
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:

My wife knows I like to pretend to be fat and for several Halloween’s I’ve been a fat padded up bear in a onesie with a costume fat suit under it, paws and furry feet, great fun smiley
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:

I love your photos by the way egg roll, and I love egg rolls so much haha
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:

Larpus98:
My wife knows I like to pretend to be fat and for several Halloween’s I’ve been a fat padded up bear in a onesie with a costume fat suit under it, paws and furry feet, great fun smiley

I have thought about padding for Halloween, but then I feel a little weird about a fat woman being a costume. But the onesie idea might be an interesting workaround though. 🤔
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:

Larpus98:

Eggroll252:
I have thought about padding for Halloween, but then I feel a little weird about a fat woman being a costume. But the onesie idea might be an interesting workaround though. 🤔

It’s Halloween! That’s all the fun you can dress however you like and it’s acceptable lol. I have a few pics of my costume on here actually it’s from a few years ago. The costume stores sell a generic “fat suit” it’s kinda weak for what we like but it’s fun for flying under the radar and getting into the holiday at the same time haha smiley
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:

Larpus98:

Eggroll252:

The old “fat suit” I got from the costume store is actually the base layer for most of my other padding outfits, it’s a nice bottom layer and has shoulder straps like a bra or tank top
1 year

Mutual padding?

Eggroll252:

Fat4Fun:
OMG what a dream fantasy!! YOu're veryh lucky

It really was! Unforgettable ☺️😍🥰
1 year

Mutual padding?

Fat4Fun:
I've always wanted to do this with someone else. It's so much easier with help..but I've always wanted to make someoen else fat and huge too!

both of us help eachother grow just huge, or roleplay a bit as we grow. Then sit on the couch feeling eachothers huge fat bodies, feel them rubbing together, have a few beers watch a movie. Or go out in public and have a few drinks.

Such a new sensual level when you share it with someone who isn't going to judge and who loves it too! Very erotic!

I'd like to go to a buffet with a woman and just eat and eat and eat.

Only I'd put a twist on it - I'd want her to have a remote controlled vibrator on so every time she slows down, I can turn it on. If she's not eating fast enough, I could punish her.

Then would come dessert. As all the skinny, dieting women were starving themselves in the corner my woman would be bringing back plates of sweets for us to binge on.

Then after eating all we could, we could go out for ice cream.
1 year

Mutual padding?

That sounds like a lot of fun! Just wandering around being nice and immense smiley
1 year
12   loading