General

Outed myself as a fat fetishist ama

Morbidly A Beast:
Was it better or worse than you thought it would be?

I'd say it has been better than I feared
1 year

BlackjackandBerries:
I'd die. I mean I'm already worried because my best friend may have snooped through my phone while I was asleep. I've accidentally had this website open on my phone tab while playing quipplash because the jack box website swapped out of my tab to a tab of fantasy feeder I forgot to close... it was long enough to where she saw it. Basically I am terrified of people knowing. Idk how you cope.

I'm concerned why your friend is looking through your phone haha
1 year

I’d be pretty mortified if someone found I want to actively gain weight so I def relate to the fear of being found out… but on the other hand it’s not like I can hide it or anything, and it’s not like you’d be able to hide a fat SO. Idk lots of thoughts on this subject. Glad it’s been ok for you. smiley
1 year

I think it all about framing. When I go out to eat with my bf at a restaurant and I order a huge about of food, I simple rub his belly and say “a way to a man’s heart is though his stomach”. The server just laughs, smiles, or says “awww”. So irl, I kinda of feel being a ffa is more accepted that a male feeder with a woman feedee.
1 year

Miachu:
I ended up ghosting all my friends for like 2 days, I honestly felt so down and embarrassed over it, and what made it worse is my BF say it

However I've spoke to some of my friends about it now

My friends used to give me a hard time for being into bigger women. Turns out those were the guys that would do anything for me. Peoples sex life should not govern your friendship (outside of pedophilia and rape).
1 year

As a mutual or since I’m not small myself I tend to get away with “we like to try a bit of everything” or “just trying to spoil my girl/boy/lady/man/person” etc. servers just smile or make recommendations
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
I’d be pretty mortified if someone found I want to actively gain weight so I def relate to the fear of being found out… but on the other hand it’s not like I can hide it or anything, and it’s not like you’d be able to hide a fat SO. Idk lots of thoughts on this subject. Glad it’s been ok for you. smiley

My friends have put two and two together with my weight gain, Now knowing and realising the reason why I've been getting fat lol
1 year

DAlchemist:
I feel you on this, I had just got a new laptop and was setting it up when some friends were around I log into Google Chrome not thinking and it brought over my autofill data.

I go to type in Facebook, but it autofills to this site because I only typed in fa. Thankfully only one of them was around when it loaded up the site and potentially saw it before I was able to get it swapped to a new tab and begin typing in a new site.

It was a little mortifying because they made a quick comment that could have been erroneously related to binging while eating later in the evening after we finished dinner, but it seemed to go over everyone else's heads.

It stuck in there for a little bit, but then I thought about it for a but like they know what it is... What is there to be worried about? It isn't like I could hide that I was growing fatter over time anyway. None of my friends in that friend group cared about my weight before that. And if anything she started showing a bit of feeder tendencies after that with her boyfriend who I was friends with before I met her.

So I don't know if my little tale helped you feel better about the situation, but if your friends are going to ridicule you over something like this to where it will ruin your relationship with them at least you found out now and not later. If I had a buck your every time I learned something new about my friends and their weirder stuff in the bedroom I would be a lot fatter. Everyone has their weird stuff.

Thanks for sharing

My friends have thankfully been really cool with it, None of them have really made fun of me or anything like that

A few have asked for it to be explained to them, so In a way its been good to get it off my chest
1 year
12   loading