General

I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

In addition to what everyone else has said, I think you should know that being "mostly straight" is completely valid, and a lot more common than you'd think.

In a 2013 survey for the National Health Statistics Report, they surveyed 54,685 men on their sexuality, and the results were very interesting.

Who they are attracted to:
Only women: 92.1%
Mostly women: 4.1%
Women and men equally: 0.9%
Mostly men: 0.8%
Only men: 1.5%
Not sure: 0.7%

How they identified:
Straight: 95.1%
Bi: 2.0%
Gay: 1.9%
Didn't respond: 1.0%

So that means that 3% of men identified as straight, despite having some same-sex attraction. Of course that was 10 years ago. If the same survey were conducted today, it would probably skew more LGBT, but that's just a guess.

www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr088.pdf
1 year

I can't explain it either. I like seeing big belly men. And hear about men getting fatter. I also am straight. I do like fat gaining women too. But I like men gaining more. I think it is that, "Birds of a feather." Thing.
1 year

I think it's not "I want that fella" it's "I want to be that fella"
1 year

FatDadWannaB:

I tend to agree with this, I think myself straight, but as to fatness I look at fat on all people how much they have, where they have it, is it soft and flowing with rolls and that I find erotic or desirable regardless of gender, fetish or orientation, as I am a gainer and a FA.
1 year

No_Limit_Soldier17:
I am not what sure what to say about this. I know I like women. I have always thought of myself as straight. However, I have seen pictures and videos of some male users and I can't help but feel turned on.

It's weird, because in my everyday life, I don't feel any attraction to guys. What is the deal?

Munchies:
My feedee is a cishet man. However, he gets turned on when I send him pictures and videos of fat men being gluttons. It's not that he's sexually attracted to them. It's that it's a reminder of all the things I want to do to him or a manifestation of how he might look as I stuff him.

It's like Thaynor said: Do you want to be them or do you want to do something with them?

This is a very similar outlook I share
1 year

Maybe because sexual orientation and attraction are not the same as arousal and sexual excitement. Maybe one's sexual preference is not religiously tied to their or another's gender? Physical attributes that are similar on men and women can be and are a turn on, because one is attracted to said attributes not the gender attached. This does and can differ from actual physical sex for many but also can be fluid for some.

Personally I find full bellies sexy no matter the gender, but sexually I want males not females; an image of an erect penis is not the same as an image of a spread vagina. I totally see the beauty and sexuality in a lovely pair of female breasts and equally the same for some males. However, I do not want to touch female breasts but definitely male's, the same with bellies, physical sex with males is how I'm oriented ultimately, despite finding large female forms visually pleasing.
1 year

FatDadWannaB:

Yesss, same here.
11 months
12   loading