Gaining

Tips for sticking to a heavy cream diet?

So I want to keep drinking heavy cream so I can pack on more weight. But thanks to my ADHD I keep forgetting to actually drink it each day. Any suggestions on how to remind/motivate myself to keep drinking it?
1 year

Ruby22:
So I want to keep drinking heavy cream so I can pack on more weight. But thanks to my ADHD I keep forgetting to actually drink it each day. Any suggestions on how to remind/motivate myself to keep drinking it?

I'm guessing that drinking the cream isn't giving you a good enough dopamine hit to make you want to keep drinking it so I would suggest finding a way to make it give you that. Mix it with something that makes it way tastier and more enjoyable, or have something you often crave with it, or maybe set yourself some kind of challenge with it.

Instead of working against how your ADHD brain works differently, try to work with it. Find how you can take advantage of the way your brain will latch onto things that give you those good dopamine feels.
1 year

Ruby22:

Doublefrosted:
I'm guessing that drinking the cream isn't giving you a good enough dopamine hit to make you want to keep drinking it so I would suggest finding a way to make it give you that. Mix it with something that makes it way tastier and more enjoyable, or have something you often crave with it, or maybe set yourself some kind of challenge with it.

Instead of working against how your ADHD brain works differently, try to work with it. Find how you can take advantage of the way your brain will latch onto things that give you those good dopamine feels.

Any suggestions for this? I'm having trouble thinking of what I could use alongside drinking it.
1 year

What is something that always meakes you feel good or happy, even just briefly?
1 year

Doublefrosted:
What is something that always meakes you feel good or happy, even just briefly?

That's the thing, everything I think of is something I regularly do anyways. So I'm not sure if there's something I rarely do that I could associate with it.
1 year

If you want to be drinking cream everyday it would make sense to pair with with something you do regularly. Piggy back off an existing habit instead of trying to build a whole new one.
1 year

If you drink coffee or tea, try adding some HC to that! For some extra dopamine, maybe a bit of chocolate syrup in coffee or honey in tea?

To make it easy, I borrow my roommate’s milk frother/heater. Definitely a luxury item, but highly recommend it if you like lattes and such.
1 year

I found it very easy and enjoyable to mix heavy cream with fruit juice. It sounds weird but tastes really good. I mixed just a tiny amount of heavy cream in some banana juice and added more cream every day I too I was drinking almost pure heavy cream and really enjoyed it
1 year