Lifestyle tips

Should i buy my gf new clothes?

I think it’s a great idea. Clothing that fits makes such a difference. Just don’t call attention to the larger size.
1 year

Okay so for Christmas I bought her about 4 new dresses, a bunch of undies, 4 pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of shorts, some tights, and a gift card to get a nice bra or 2

Hopefully that wasn't overboard, I definitely bought other gifts as well. I really hope it all fits well

We'll see how it goes!
1 year

Update: I feel like it went well!

She seemed happy to recieve all her gifts and said it's good to have similar outfits in a bigger size

She was happy to have new undies too and basically immediately started wearing everything I got her

She said one or two pieces were a size too big but when I said we could return them she said "no it's okay"

So either she's being polite or expects she might gain more

I'm just happy, the new clothes are much more flattering and she seems comfy smiley
1 year

Great to hear it went well and she's feeling much more comfortable.
1 year

Solarflare43:
Update: I feel like it went well!

She seemed happy to recieve all her gifts and said it's good to have similar outfits in a bigger size

She was happy to have new undies too and basically immediately started wearing everything I got her

She said one or two pieces were a size too big but when I said we could return them she said "no it's okay"

So either she's being polite or expects she might gain more

I'm just happy, the new clothes are much more flattering and she seems comfy smiley

1 year

I'm glad she likes her clothes! If she barely eats and is gaining weight anyway, she should probably get her thyroid checked.
1 year

(double post)
1 year

Bodyofwater:
I'm glad she likes her clothes! If she barely eats and is gaining weight anyway, she should probably get her thyroid checked.

I have definitely thought about that. She currently has a 3 am job where she barely sleeps and is pretty stressed.

I looked into it and lack of sleep combined with stress can have a dramatic weight gain effect. Especially on visceral fat, which she has a very hard belly

She usually only eats 1 meal a day, maybe with a snack or 2 in there. I feel like it's her lack of eating combined with no sleep & job stress that has lowered her metabolism drastically. So when she does eat anything it goes right to fat. My only theory besides thyroid issues

I am worried about her though, I hope eventually she can get a better schedule to sleep and eat more regularly. And we should probably start exercising together for the health benefits.

Otherwise, she's been very happy outside her job smiley
1 year
12   loading