Dating/Friendships

Christian feedists

It would be nice to meet other Christian’s both male and female that enjoy this lifestyle. Love making friends Kik Biggerbelly 500
1 year

Christian feedists

id love to learn more about you
1 year

Christian feedists

To all those I was talking to on Kik my account was hacked. My new Kik Is Biggerbelly800
1 year

Christian feedists

Biggerbelly800:
To all those I was talking to on Kik my account was hacked. My new Kik Is Biggerbelly800

What happens when its hacked? I was going to use Kik but sound unsafe!
1 year

Christian feedists

IFeedufeedme:
[...]But I think that it's rather simple because all of us have our human preferences and sexuality. I think it's like for everyone. We are who we are especially from our earliest memories.[...]
Can I change who I am? I have tried and the only place that it gets me is just being totally disconnected in my. Is mind and body.
.Gluttony is supposed to be a major issue. But then why are we the way we are?

I really appreciated reading you! And I just wanted to add my own experience. I'm not a born Christian, so when I found out about my feedist preference, very soon after I gave my life to Jesus, I was so disoriented, because it seems not compatible. But as you said, every human has his preferences, even in sexuality, and most religious people has too!
I tried to change who I am, what I like, but as soon as I was denying my feedist preference, I was feeling "incomplete" (I don't know if it's the right word), and always thinking about it, but forbade myself to. It was a vicious circle. And I know that I need to assume and satisfy my preference to feel complete, and be who I am, because it's a part of me.

So you ask "why are we the way we are?"
First, being a feedist is not an issue. But answering this question is hard because, it pits who we are against what God wants us to be. And the only answer I can give, if any Christian wonders, is to pray about it. For my part, I have already asked myself the question a lot, I have prayed a lot about it and today, assuming my preferences allows me to be at peace with God and with myself.

I hope I wasn't off-topic, but it inspired me a lot, and I'd be happy to chat with anyone who wants to in private message ☺️
9 months