Fat experiences

I met a feedee & she came over

Ssbbwari:
I met a feedee, she came over

It’s been a minute since I’ve popped in I wanted to share a recent experience I had with meeting another feedee.

Last Thursday I started chatting with my now new friend, she was looking for tips on weight- gain & how she could achieve a more curvy figure.

I myself was not as fluffy and fat as I am now years ago, we all have to start somewhere.

Long story short we talked for a few days and found out we only live about 35 minutes away from each other.

She mentioned she’s never met another feedee & would like to see what it was like in real life, I myself has never met up with another feedee that was into weight gain, or Feederism. I have tons of fat friends but they do not wish to increase their size.

I didn’t really know what to expect, I’m 2x her size and wondered what our physique would look like next to each other, how much I could eat VS her type of thing.

So we did have a series of things planned for the day, baking Holiday cookies & treats, ordering Chinese Food, triple loaded hotdogs, and milkshakes and slushies.

When she arrived & we greeted each other I noticed we were the same hight and our bellies almost stopped us both from hugging.

We chatted a bit talked about her weight gain, why she wants to, what her initial goal is, and if she really felt that this was right for her.

She was previously just a foodie and just loved food, however she tried dieting and she felt it just was something she didn’t want to do anymore and gave in.

She mentioned she hated having to portion her food, having to buy healthier alternatives, exercising, and told too lose weight. Every time she lost weight she ended up gaining more then she lost!

She just wanted to be the fluffy round ball she wants to be.

We ended up ordering, and eating together while watching some Anime and Starwars, I noticed that a lot of people do not pull their shirts up to eat at all, and we both did it nearly at the same time before smashing triple loaded hotdogs, Chinese, and all the other stuff we ordered.

It was so attractive seeing her in a comfortable spot where she knew she wouldn’t be judged nor shamed for being who she was, and I enjoyed being that comfort.

Her chin was so cute and round while she ate, her cheeks like chipmunks or squirrels when they’d stuff their mouth with peanuts.

Her hands were fat just fat enough to have hankles, her belly round, soft as a warm blanket, and resting over her lap as she ate, taking bites from different foods, chugging milkshakes, and binge eating like she never had before.

I too did the same, but more so was focused on how fast she could guzzle down a 2 liter soda, even I couldn’t do that after smashing loaded hotdogs. Her cheeks and belly hands, everything was stained from sauces & crumbs.

She apologized for the mess, but knowing me I’ve made even bigger messes and told her she was completely fine!

It had gotten later in the evening, and she was so full and stuffed after that, she couldn’t drive home and was afraid her now hanging & sloshing belly would be to much of a distraction to drive.

She ended up staying over, she took a shower and didn’t have clothes so I gave her one of my shirts to sleep in, and she looked so cute in it, as it became a slight dress for her! We slept together, and forgot we had Christmas cookies on the rack, so we binged those while in bed.

I’m excited to say I now have a new friend, that’s just like me, we took so many pictures, and comparisons, im excited for 2023.

I’ve gotten permission from her to post this online and share with others.

Sounds like you two had a wonderful time. Congrats!
1 year

Congratulations!!!
1 year

How wonderful! I look forward to hearing more of your gluttonous adventures together 🙂

PS ‘Sleeping together’ just refers to sleeping in the same bed here right? Not sexytime lol?
1 year

This is great. To experience your needs in a safe place is a wonderful feeling of euphoria.
1 year

That's absolutely lovely! Glad you had a good time. smiley
1 year

I enjoyed reading this. The kink expressed in its most innocent form with out oversexualization. I am glad you have a new firend
1 year

That felt incredibly wholesome to read
1 year