General

Fat dreams

I had a dream that I was a famous fatty, for my size and eating. In the dream I am guest to a bhm/bbw social event dinner. I am introduced as the fattest man in Australia and every one gasping as I waddle into the room with my enormous belly hovering just above the floor.

Everyone is seated at one table that is a square shape with a opening in the middle that server’s accessed from the kitchen below.

I soon learn that my challenge is to eat what ever one else orders all 100 other guests.

I take my huge custom seat as I do my belly already resting on the cold floor. My bulk resting close to those seated to my left and right. I think they will have to move soon during this meal, I can’t wait to eat ….

That’s all I can recall , you can complete as a story if you like?
1 year

Fat dreams

As it should be. The obese should be treated as royalty.
1 year

Fat dreams

Bigwideland:
I had a dream that I was a famous fatty, for my size and eating. In the dream I am guest to a bhm/bbw social event dinner. I am introduced as the fattest man in Australia and every one gasping as I waddle into the room with my enormous belly hovering just above the floor.

Everyone is seated at one table that is a square shape with a opening in the middle that server’s accessed from the kitchen below.

I soon learn that my challenge is to eat what ever one else orders all 100 other guests.

I take my huge custom seat as I do my belly already resting on the cold floor. My bulk resting close to those seated to my left and right. I think they will have to move soon during this meal, I can’t wait to eat ….

That’s all I can recall , you can complete as a story if you like?

I often have a similar dream. In those dreams, I repeatedly skip forward in time, getting significantly fatter each time, outgrowing clothes as I eat. The dreams usually end with me weighing between 1000 to 1500 pounds.
1 year

Fat dreams

Having wrote about must have stirred something as I had it again with a bit more detail and recall, could have then the new year drinks, anywho! I again found myself at the table and this time i had a belly table and it was piled with meals 10 at a time at least. I recall the stuffing of one meal after another into my belly and the sensation of it expanding. I could not see it growing but could feel it inching forward and outwards. pushing the table in front away and my belly table getting higher and higher, and me getting pushed backwards on my chair as my waistline seeked room to grow into. It was awesome. Then to the people seated to the left and right had an expanding side wall of belly roll towards them getting rounder reaching higher and closure till like a wave it threatened to crash on top of them, so they had to retreat. Then only to find they had to move again later on. I hope to have it again!

Could an artist on this site to a drawing of that scene and post it. I am hopeless at drawing people.
1 year