Chat/Role play

Tease me: ex-jock who got fat

Hi I’m Tommy. I used to be a college athlete before my career was ended by injuries. I’ve always been into feedism, but I never let myself explore it until now. A few months ago I had the injury that ended my career. Since then I’ve been giving into my feedee urges and I’ve put on about 15 pounds. I’ve barely exercised and I’ve gotten so soft. I’m so turned on by my new fat and when people mention it, I only get hungrier. I love being teased for my gain and I’m willing to send pictures of my growing body in return
1 year

It's time to let yourself rest.

You've spent years being an athlete. Years working your body.

You've sustained an injury, and now it's time to rest and relax.

Grab that bowl of ice cream. Get that double quarter pounder with cheese, some french fries, and wash it down with a milkshake. You deserve this, you deserve to indulge now.
1 year

You’re right. I need to give my body the energy it needs to recover. I think some McDonalds will do the job. A couple Big Macs, fries, and a McFlurry isn’t too much, is it?
1 year

How hot is it to know that every bit of squish on you would have all slowed you down at your prime? You're carrying it around for everyone to see. How does your body compare to how it looked just a few months ago? Will you ever be lean again?
1 year

I think about it all the time and all it does is turn me on. I don’t think I look too fat yet. I think I mostly just lost all my definition, but I’ll let you be the judge of that. Part of me wants to start exercising again in the limited capacity that I’m able to and try to lose the weight, but my appetite always gets the better of me. I can still lose the weight, right?
1 year

Fatboy44:
I think about it all the time and all it does is turn me on. I don’t think I look too fat yet. I think I mostly just lost all my definition, but I’ll let you be the judge of that. Part of me wants to start exercising again in the limited capacity that I’m able to and try to lose the weight, but my appetite always gets the better of me. I can still lose the weight, right?

What do you mean you're not too fat yet? You're looking pretty damn round based on your pics for someone who's only been out of commission a few months. When did you last weigh yourself?

You certainly can lose the weight. But you have to want it first, and you seem to be enjoying your own laziness and gluttony.
1 year

I last weighed myself in October. I was 195 then up from my usual weight of 185. I know I’ve put on a few more since then but it’s only like 5-10 more pounds, right?
1 year

You're going to have to check to find out. Got any upcoming doctors appointments to check on your injury?
1 year

I don’t have any appointments for a few weeks, but I do have a scale. I’ve just been too scared to use it. Should I?
1 year

Step on fat boy.
1 year
123   loading