General

Beer belly vs pregnant belly photos

Tentacles:
Sorry if this is too random but has anyone noticed how these seem fairly common? Even seems a fair few stock photos of these.

are you asking for a comparison of them?
1 year

Tentacles:
Sorry if this is too random but has anyone noticed how these seem fairly common? Even seems a fair few stock photos of these.

I mean ... a lot of people drink beer and a lot of people get pregnant.
1 year

Tentacles:

Munchies:

some at the same time
1 year

Tentacles:

Munchies:

And a lot of husbands eat and drink so much during their wife's pregnancy that their beer bellies (sorry, I mean "sympathy" bellies) grow faster than their wives' baby bellies.

What's intriguing about the pics is that the men often seem proud to have a belly bigger and rounder than their pregnant wives, almost as if its a competition!
1 year

Tentacles:

Munchies:

Hurgon:
And a lot of husbands eat and drink so much during their wife's pregnancy that their beer bellies (sorry, I mean "sympathy" bellies) grow faster than their wives' baby bellies.

What's intriguing about the pics is that the men often seem proud to have a belly bigger and rounder than their pregnant wives, almost as if its a competition!

For some of them, it's definitely a competition - even if it is one-sided.
1 year

Tentacles:
The thing that weirds me out is the stock is there really that much of a commercial demand.

Good point! I wonder how these decisions are made.
1 year

Tentacles:
The thing that weirds me out is the stock is there really that much of a commercial demand.

It's not that weird at all. Consider the main stream places you might see them. Beer bellies would show up in a lot of health and weight loss related situations. Pregnant bellies would show up in medical stuff, mommy blogs, and commercial usage for pregnancy products.
1 year

Tentacles:

Munchies:
It's not that weird at all. Consider the main stream places you might see them. Beer bellies would show up in a lot of health and weight loss related situations. Pregnant bellies would show up in medical stuff, mommy blogs, and commercial usage for pregnancy products.

I can see how they'd turn up separately, but the reason for an abundance of comparison pics - with beer and pregnant bellies "face to face" as it were - seems a little less obvious.
1 year