General

Good, informative gainer/kink books to read

Recently read 'The Round World' by Dan Oliverio. It is about the intersection of love, sex and fat.

It's a great book. It's helped me to understand how to accept, appreciate and integrate my feederism (gaining) fetish into my life.

Was wondering if anyone knows of any other similar books that they would like to kindly recommend?
1 year

I would also like to know of any books

I decided to do a quick search on Amazon before posting and found a book called “the ultimate weight gain guide” by Barbara T. Davis, no idea how informative this one would be
1 year

Casually Walking:
I would also like to know of any books

I decided to do a quick search on Amazon before posting and found a book called “the ultimate weight gain guide” by Barbara T. Davis, no idea how informative this one would be

This seems interesting enough... pity it's not likely available in a brick-and-mortar store for anonymity.
1 year

“How to Get Fat”
Probably not exactly what the OP is looking for, as it’s more of a tongue-in-cheek novelty aimed at women than a legitimate guide—but it’s not entirely devoid of useful information and suggestions. I bought it a long time ago and left it permanently on my nightstand as a sort of subliminal encouragement and motivator. It didn’t hurt.
1 year