General

Long term success stories, feeder plus non-feedee bbw/ssbbw?

X_Larsson:
OK....
From the whole English speaking part of the planet, 103 people have read this post, nobody has replied.
And then the topic is success stories, which people probably are happy to share.
When I searched the topic, I found a number of people (men) concerned with, or depressed by, the fact that they could not find a somewhat suitable partner that was also a feedee.
Maybe that IS a fact?

You asked about success stories about male feeders having a long-term relationship with non-feedist partners. That's limiting your sample size.

I've had relationships with feedist and non-feedist partners. I'm in a happy relationship right now with my male feedee partner. But based on your question, my experiences are not relevant.
1 year

X_Larsson:
OK....
From the whole English speaking part of the planet, 103 people have read this post, nobody has replied.
And then the topic is success stories, which people probably are happy to share.
When I searched the topic, I found a number of people (men) concerned with, or depressed by, the fact that they could not find a somewhat suitable partner that was also a feedee.
Maybe that IS a fact?

Munchies:
You asked about success stories about male feeders having a long-term relationship with non-feedist partners. That's limiting your sample size.

I've had relationships with feedist and non-feedist partners. I'm in a happy relationship right now with my male feedee partner. But based on your question, my experiences are not relevant.

X_Larsson:
Your contribution is of course welcome, even if it reflects the opposite scenario, it seems.
But I hope to get feedback from male feeder / female non-feedee couples, or people that used to be in such relations.

From what I've seen on this site, the majority of male feeders with non-gaining partners try to convert their non-feedist partners. Sometimes the succeed, and sometimes they don't. I've noticed the latter category doesn't tend to stay on this site for very long.

Of the non-feedist women on this site, they typically make an account to ask community members more information about the fetish because their significant other is into it. They don't tend to stay after they find the information they were looking for.

I am curious as to what prompted the question in the first place.
1 year

X_Larsson:
Thank you for the reply.
Background? Fair question...
When entering a potential long term "normal" relationship, the partners might ask themselves if they (realistically) could find a better spouse than they have right now. They can keep on looking, or "settle" for the one they have, with some shortcomings. It could be that the partner is not ideal physically, a bit lazy, or does not share as many interests etc.
However, we expect the couple to have VARIATIONS of the same, "normal" sexual preferences.

For the "unmatching couples", feeder + non feedee, it is not the same. FA and feeder are not variations on a theme, they are conceptully different. Same with BBW vs feedee. There are SO MANY bigger women that really just want to be thin, or at least unaffected by their calorie intake. However, many feedees want to actively gain, never lose weight.

So why should these "unmatching couples" even get together? Are these people sexually happy? Both of them? If not, what happens?

It's not a bad question. However, due to the nature of this site, you'll need to be patient with the response. Alternatively, you can also ask this question in other feedist spaces.

Expanding on that, I'm sexually attracted to a wide array of body types. So, not having a feedee as a partner isn't a big deal for me.

I remember the first fat guy I actively pursued. When we met, he was rather shy and couldn't believe that someone like me would be attracted to him. He was extremely insecure about his weight, when I, a beautiful and athletic woman showed interest in him, he started working out and losing weight.

I was a bit disappointed when the belly went down, but I was still extremely attracted to him. I was happy not indulging in feedism with him and just never told him.

The relationship ended amicably, but had nothing to do with fetishes or the lack thereof. Rather, we both got busy and no longer had any time for each other.
1 year

X_Larsson:
As stated, what are your experiences? Any male feeders truly happy in a long term relation with a non-gaining woman? Or eventually getting a bit frustrated by the lack of growth?
And for the women; have you felt pressured by the fact that deep inside, your man would prefer that you got gradually bigger?
I would appreciate serious replies, as this topic still leaves me puzzled, even though I am middle age, and have been a feeder "forever".
Thanks!

If you're in a relationship as a feeder and you're "frustrated" that the other partner isn't getting fatter, you are not in a relationship. You are objectifying them. There are no alternatives.

The whole point of being in a relationship with someone, whether or not it includes feedism, is to love them as they are. You do not get to be frustrated by how another person's body does or does not change.

If it was the other way - expecting the partner to lose weight - everyone would see the problem for what it is.

You cannot have a relationship with feedism where one partner is not a feedist. If your partner isn't into it, that's the end of the discussion. If you cannot love them without their gaining, then you do not love them.

Also, feedism *does not* mutually include gaining. The gaining and feeding, while clearly related, are not the same thing, regardless of how commonly shared they are.

I am a non-gaining feedee. This means I enjoy the act of being fed and sometimes a lot of kinky fun with it, but I am not going to gain. If I ever, for one second, felt my partner pressure me to gain, the relationship ends on the spot. No questions.
1 year