Lifestyle tips

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Not at all. I just weight cycle to try to get the pleasure of gaining without the problems. I know yoyo dieting isn't good for you either though. I love the part where you gain weight but I'm unwilling to endure reduced mobility as a result of obesity. So I just tiptoe into the overweight range and back again.
8 months

To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?

Zorah:
Well the thought of being sick and making my quality of life worse sounds so aweful to me that i stopped acting as a feedee and ive lost 10kg and went opposite directions and went to the gym. I still like fat ppl but having medical conditions are so life impairing i see it actually very often when im working in health care. That putted me off from it aswell. I only fantasize about get fat every now and than and I sometimes watch fat content creators online. Or lurk or chat here. Id rather have a different fetish but this is the only truly exciting thing to me..

I also work in healthcare and witnessing firsthand the suffering that diabetes and heart problems can cause definitely scares me away from gaining the way I fantasize.
8 months

I don’t want to have health problems but I understand they are unavoidable at a certain point, I really just wanna push the limit while it remains fun, and when it’s not ease back into a healthier way of living
8 months
123   loading