Lifestyle tips

What is the fattest breakfast for you (without weight gain shakes or anything else)?

What do you eat for breakfast to start the day with as many calories as possible?
1 year

What is the fattest breakfast for you (without weight gain shakes or anything else)?

Dekko01010102:
What do you eat for breakfast to start the day with as many calories as possible?

Latte made with cream instead if milk and 6 sugars, fruit smoothie with kefir, frozen berries, heavy cream and oats, large grilled tomato cheese sandwich fried in clarified butter topped with 2 fried eggs. [thick cut white bread, 400g of provolone, 1/2 beef tomato, tablespoon of japanese mayo/ salad cream, grated gruyere to cover tomato, fry open in clarified butter until lower cheese melts, finish under broiler until gruyere golden, fold to complete sandwich then top with runny fried eggs and a bit of snipped herbs.

She eats this after the school run 4 days a week then on Sundays its a buffet style breakfast.
1 year

Secretglut:
How many calories is that?

Not worked it out as cream varies from where we are but to take a rough middle:
3/4pt cream across 2 drinks: 875kcal (much higher is were in the UK and i can get pourable double cream.
180g provolone: 420kcal
2 large thick slices white bread: 300kcal
1cup berries: 45kcal
2 large eggs: 180kcal
Tomato: 18kcal
3/5 cup white sugar: 465kcal
3tbsp clarified butter (total dissolved in bread and on eggs) 336kcal.

Total with single cream: 2439kcal
Total mixing double and single cream: 3250kcal.

Luckily as she was a vegetarian when we met and as she grew up in the ussr and post soviet eastern europe, she has very little issue with a large amount of dairy fats. Her mother fries “lazy” cheese dumplings in butter and tops them with 38% fat smetana (creme fraiche) and jam and calls it a healthy breakfast.
1 year

LondonFA:

Her mother fries “lazy” cheese dumplings in butter and tops them with 38% fat smetana (creme fraiche) and jam and calls it a healthy breakfast.

Omigosh I am so googling that!
1 year

6 egg omelet with cheese whiz and salsa
Half a pack of bacon
half a pack of sausage
2 hash brown
2 toast
1L ice tea
1 year

McDonald’s breakfast, cereal, and sugar.
1 year

12 weetbix with half milk half cream and sugar.

2 weetbix is 107 cal so 630 cal

But I use 800 millilitres of milk about 450 cal and 250 of cream, 800 cal so all up 1900 cal.

If I am going a huge breakfast I will also have

Then 6 sausages 4 bacon , 4 eggs and 4 slices of bread.

Or two steak sandwiches with onion cheese and mayonnaise.

So another 1200 cal at least.

All up 3100 calories.
1 year

If I am at Wendy’s, I would order a Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant sandwich, with the Homestyle Potatoes, 6 piece French Toast Sticks and a large Frosty-ccino.
1 year

Breakfast pizza.

Large freah pizza shell.cover with sausage gravy, then fried potatoes then cheese..bake 17 to 20 minutes...blow you right up
1 year

Belgian waffles with syrup and whipped cream, bacon and cheese curds on the side. Chocolate cream to wash it down.
1 year
12   loading