General

Being soft vs. gaining

Habanbucherer:
Some self-analysis: I like it when a girl has a belly. But for me they do not necessarily have to keep growing to be interesting.

To me it seems that the majority of the active users on FF prefer for themselves or others to gain weight instead of keeping current weight.

To each his/her/their own, of course (just do what you feel like doing), but it got me thinking: am I in the right place here? or is FF actually not for me? Any other members (girls/boys) recognising this?

If you just like fat, and weight gain is more of a bonus than an expectation, you're a fat admirer. As to whether or nor FF is right for you, that's for only you to decide.
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

Habanbucherer:
To each his/her/their own, of course (just do what you feel like doing), but it got me thinking: am I in the right place here? or is FF actually not for me? Any other members (girls/boys) recognising this?

I'm a non-gaining feedee. This means I like the act of feeding as a fun kink sometimes, but I don't have any interest in gaining. Too many people here see everything in absolutes with little room for nuance or subjectivity.

Feedism and FA are not the same thing, they just have a lot of overlap. There are also just belly fetishists in general, and typically you'll find those in more body expansion/preg kink circles (even if the expansion part isn't their thing).
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

I call myself a gaining admirer. I like to see women gain, but get no real enjoyment in the feeding process other than the weight gain. There are a lot of variations in feeder/feedee. If a woman gains from taking medicines, rather than eating, that is fine with me. I can also like women who are steady.

Habanbucherer:

LoraDayton:
I'm a non-gaining feedee. This means I like the act of feeding as a fun kink sometimes, but I don't have any interest in gaining. Too many people here see everything in absolutes with little room for nuance or subjectivity.

Feedism and FA are not the same thing, they just have a lot of overlap. There are also just belly fetishists in general, and typically you'll find those in more body expansion/preg kink circles (even if the expansion part isn't their thing).
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

LoraDayton:

X_Larsson:
Who are YOU to say that there are "too many"? So even in this site, you find it fine that you approve or reject their sexual preferences or wishes? Add to that, that quite a few of those members have not been able to ever find a partner reasonably matching their preferences, so they have no real life experience in how different sexual elements contribute to their own experience.
If anything, I think long times of unmet needs will rather cement their importance in the mind of the feeder, "radicalizing" if you will.

I totally agree about the FA vs feedism thing, just as I think there is zero need for a BDSM element in feeding. Feedism is its very own thing, not related to anything I can think of.

Bro, calm down. Read what she said again. She said too many people see things in ABSOLUTES. That's all she said.

This wasn't a comment about anyone being passing judgement on fetishes or not having a partner. Her entire post was about black and white thinking in regard to fetish labels. If anything, she's promoting creativity and freedom regarding sexual expression
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

Habanbucherer:
Some self-analysis: I like it when a girl has a belly. But for me they do not necessarily have to keep growing to be interesting.

To me it seems that the majority of the active users on FF prefer for themselves or others to gain weight instead of keeping current weight.

I wonder how you mean it. For me i do like chubby girls but this is outside of the fetish. And no, it's not really fat admirer.
Inside the fetish (i guess in my feeder side now) i do like the weigh gain and when a girl is pretty obese (at least with a belly hang to do something to me).

As you put it, you seem like a fat admirer to me. Altho in a very vague manner. In the end of the day I think you could still find something of interest, regardless of if this is the right place for you. But it may take time.
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

Tattooedgirl69:
I can only speak for myself, but I’m fat with a belly and I’m not interested in gaining weight. Sometimes I fluctuate between wanting to keep my current weight or even lose some weight. That’s why I consider myself a foodie as I love food, but I don’t really care for the gaining weight aspect. I’ve talked to many guys who would like me to gain weight and some who don’t mind me maintaining my weight. Obviously I’m not going to change my body to please anyone but I do love when a guy tells me he likes my belly. At the end of the day, only you can decide if this is the place for you, but I do think there are many people just like me who don’t want to gain but maintain.

X_Larsson:
So, obviously "you are not going to change your body please anyone but you do love when a guy tells you he likes your belly".
Why is that "obviously"? The site is primarily about feedism, where growth in the partner is typically an important part for a feeder. And in a relationship it seems reasonable to do things to increase attractiveness for your partner, like (for me) keep going to the gym, keep a certain hair style, maybe get a tan etc. But "obviously" not something you would do, but you still want to be praised for your looks.
Talk about having your (non fattening) cake and eating it too...

Why are you so angry? Read what she said again. She started out saying she has no interest in gaining, but she enjoys being fat. That is why it's obvious she isn't going to change anything.

Not only that, but she also said she's only speaking for herself. She isn't projecting her opinions on anyone else.

This site may be *primarily* about feedism, but there are many other kinks on here too. And technically, weight gain is a separate kink from feedism as you can participate in feedism without gaining weight. Hell, you could be a feedee that gets muscular instead of fat. There are a lot of permutations of this fetish and the only limit is your imagination.

I also find it weird that you think gaining weight in a feedist relationship is a requirement. What are you going to do when the feedee is no longer willing or able to gain weight? What are you going to do when the feedee wants or has to lose weight?

Seeing that you use the term partner, this assumes a romantic relationship. If so, I find that rather troubling
1 year