Chat/Role play

Jock to officially obese in 4 months - humiliate me

You must be so embarrassed to be seen by people who knew you just like six months ago. Don't you notice their eyes flicking between your face and your gut? They must pity you for ruining you body so quickly.
1 year

Bodyofwater:
You must be so embarrassed to be seen by people who knew you just like six months ago. Don't you notice their eyes flicking between your face and your gut? They must pity you for ruining you body so quickly.

They don’t think I do, but I hear all of the comments behind my back. People just can’t ignore my new gut. I secretly love the comments and stares though. It’s just more motivation
1 year

Here's a kinky weight-gain game you can play with yourself in your pursuit toward obesity.

Do laps around your house, but at certain points set out plates of junk food/fast food where you stop and eat them.

Trick that former athletic body of yours into thinking it's getting back in shape, then shortly after load yourself up with calories from delicious junk food.
1 year

FatDave:
Here's a kinky weight-gain game you can play with yourself in your pursuit toward obesity.

Do laps around your house, but at certain points set out plates of junk food/fast food where you stop and eat them.

Trick that former athletic body of yours into thinking it's getting back in shape, then shortly after load yourself up with calories from delicious junk food.

Another iteration of this would be to bring snacks to the gym, clearly eating more than you're burning.
1 year

FatDave:

Bodyofwater:
Another iteration of this would be to bring snacks to the gym, clearly eating more than you're burning.

That's hot as fuck actually. Makes me want to bring McDonald's to the gym next time I go.
1 year

Just think of the pitying and judgemental stares from people seeing for themselves how you can't out exercise a bad diet.
1 year

FatDave:

Bodyofwater:

FatDave:
That's hot as fuck actually. Makes me want to bring McDonald's to the gym next time I go.

I just brought McDonald’s to the gym with me and the looks I got made me feel like such a fat pig. I loved it. Of course I got even more McDonald’s after the gym. Gotta make up for those burnt calories
1 year

FatDave:

Bodyofwater:

FatDave:

Fatboy44:
I just brought McDonald’s to the gym with me and the looks I got made me feel like such a fat pig. I loved it. Of course I got even more McDonald’s after the gym. Gotta make up for those burnt calories

They're wondering when you're going to notice that you bulked way too hard. You had abs so recently and now you're lugging around a big gut!
1 year

FatDave:

Bodyofwater:

FatDave:

Fatboy44:

Now that's dedication smiley. Might make a reputation for yourself there as the McDonald's guy.

Something else you can do. Going on the treadmill? Instead of drinking water, maybe bring a thick chocolate frappe or milkshake.
1 year

FatDave:

Bodyofwater:

FatDave:

Fatboy44:

FatDave:
Now that's dedication smiley. Might make a reputation for yourself there as the McDonald's guy.

Something else you can do. Going on the treadmill? Instead of drinking water, maybe bring a thick chocolate frappe or milkshake.

if anyone gives you side eye just explain you're carb loading
1 year
1234   loading