Chat/Role play

Jock to officially obese in 4 months - humiliate me

That didn’t take long to fatten up! What do you think will happen at your next doctor appointment? I bet there will be a big topic to discuss!
1 year

Great job filling out, fatty! I be all the nurses and doctor will be disgusted by your newest weight gain! Can’t wait for you to get on that scale, so you can watch the numbers creep up! Hope you celebrate with some treats!
1 year

I’ve wanted to write a good story about this for ages. Enjoy my friend!
1 year

I used to be a track runner and cross country competitor when I was younger. Later in life I got put on psych meds that made me pack on LBS lol, actively gaining now. Shoot me a message would love to fat chat smiley
1 year

Larpus98:
I used to be a track runner and cross country competitor when I was younger. Later in life I got put on psych meds that made me pack on LBS lol, actively gaining now. Shoot me a message would love to fat chat smiley

Sounds like a fantasy (though I get that no-one gets put on meds without a serious reason), hope you enjoyed the forced gain!
1 year

Larpus98:

Secret FA:
Sounds like a fantasy (though I get that no-one gets put on meds without a serious reason), hope you enjoyed the forced gain!

Oh very much so! I was partying too much and not happy with myself, and had problems. I was super skinny when I started. Most people i talk to in groups and stuff can’t stand this and it actually ends up making them more unhappy, but I personally love it!!! It makes me a little lethargic and sleepy too so there’s lots of snacking and napping in my life. I love it smiley

Thank you
1 year

Larpus98:

Secret FA:

135 to 210, I wanna break 235 to say I did an even 100 haha. I actually have an old picture of a side by side towards the bottom
1 year

Chubbyfatroll:
That didn’t take long to fatten up! What do you think will happen at your next doctor appointment? I bet there will be a big topic to discuss!

Piggypooh4:
Great job filling out, fatty! I be all the nurses and doctor will be disgusted by your newest weight gain! Can’t wait for you to get on that scale, so you can watch the numbers creep up! Hope you celebrate with some treats!

Unfortunately I’m dealing with some health issues that caused me to drop 4 pounds. Of course my doctor still said my rapid weight gain was “concerning” and asked if everything was ok. I told him that I’m fine. I just got lazy since my athletic career ended. He said I should try to lose some weight, I told him I’d try but no promises. I can’t wait until he sees me again and I’m even bigger. Time for another stuffing🐷
1 year

Chubbyfatroll:

Piggypooh4:

Fatboy44:
Unfortunately I’m dealing with some health issues that caused me to drop 4 pounds. Of course my doctor still said my rapid weight gain was “concerning” and asked if everything was ok. I told him that I’m fine. I just got lazy since my athletic career ended. He said I should try to lose some weight, I told him I’d try but no promises. I can’t wait until he sees me again and I’m even bigger. Time for another stuffing🐷

::hands over box of donuts:: eat up!
1 year

Larpus98:

Secret FA:

Outta free messages till tomorrow bud smiley

I’m probably gonna pay for the chat upgrade soon honestly
1 year
1234   loading