3-4 lbs of ground beef
2 packs of Mexican 4 cheese
2 packs of medium Chili Frito Lays
1 packs of dried chili peppers
3-4 packs of taco seasoning
1 onion
2 jars of Tostitos Cheese Salsa
How to cook:
1. Dice onion and chili peppers into pot/pan.
2. Add your meat and cook until brown.
3. Drain the grease unless you want to keep it.
4. Add your taco seasoning following the packs instructions, then add any of the seasoning of your preference.
5. Pour the 2 bags of Chili Fritos into the pan, then crush it down tight like a pie crust.
6. Add your taco meat to the pan over the Chili Fritos, then spread evenly.
7. Next, pour your 2 jars of Cheese salsa over the meat and spread evenly as well. Make sure all meat is covered.
8. Add your Mexican 4 cheese over top of the cheese salsa, and also spread evenly.
9. Put in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
10. Pull out of the oven and allow to cool.
11. Cut out your serving size for the burritos, then add your toppings. I prefer Cilantro, Carne Asada, Salsa, Taco Bell Baja Sauce, and lime juice.
12. Wrap it up and enjoy![img][/img]
1 year
attachment
attachment
attachment

Frito burrito

AlphaTitan1235:
Calories in total: 11,735 cal. per pan.
Calories per serving slice: 978 cal.
Ingredients:
3-4 lbs of ground beef
2 packs of Mexican 4 cheese
2 packs of medium Chili Frito Lays
1 packs of dried chili peppers
3-4 packs of taco seasoning
1 onion
2 jars of Tostitos Cheese Salsa
How to cook:
1. Dice onion and chili peppers into pot/pan.
2. Add your meat and cook until brown.
3. Drain the grease unless you want to keep it.
4. Add your taco seasoning following the packs instructions, then add any of the seasoning of your preference.
5. Pour the 2 bags of Chili Fritos into the pan, then crush it down tight like a pie crust.
6. Add your taco meat to the pan over the Chili Fritos, then spread evenly.
7. Next, pour your 2 jars of Cheese salsa over the meat and spread evenly as well. Make sure all meat is covered.
8. Add your Mexican 4 cheese over top of the cheese salsa, and also spread evenly.
9. Put in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
10. Pull out of the oven and allow to cool.
11. Cut out your serving size for the burritos, then add your toppings. I prefer Cilantro, Carne Asada, Salsa, Taco Bell Baja Sauce, and lime juice.
12. Wrap it up and enjoy![img][/img]

The filling looks tasty. The wrap could use some work, but I suck at wrapping too.
1 year

Frito burrito

Oh dude I know lol I usually do a better job than that but I dropped the ball on that one.
1 year

Frito burrito

That burrito sounds bomb! 🐳🐷😋
1 year

Frito burrito

CurvyChristineBBW:
That burrito sounds bomb! 🐳🐷😋

Oh it is! Lol gives you a crunch of Frito with every bite, and the warm cheesy goodness of the cheese salsa!
1 year