Stuffing

Same restaurant over and over

I go to my local Burger King at least once a week. I think they've caught on that I'm not buying two meals for two people.
1 year

I having worked mostly in kitchens it's not uncommon to see the same patrons on a weekly basis, however when I see some people in multiple days in a week it is rather enticing.
1 year

If you wish to tantalize any possible feeders working at that establishment then certainly.
1 year

Andromeda:
I'm a regular at a sit down tavern, where I usually order two burger entrees with sides. I've gained 200 pounds in the three and a half years I've been going. If I ever order only one entree, the regular bartenders say, "That's it?"

🥵
1 year

Andromeda:
I'm a regular at a sit down tavern, where I usually order two burger entrees with sides. I've gained 200 pounds in the three and a half years I've been going. If I ever order only one entree, the regular bartenders say, "That's it?"

ElectricBoogieOogieOogie:
🥵

Andromeda:
They know what it takes to fill my gut these days, having had a front row seat to my growth.

Man I wish I had a front seat smiley
1 year

Every Asian buffet for 30 miles recognizes me when I come in, even if I haven't been there in several months.
1 year

So they can see the gluttony? No.
Because i live in a small town with like 3 places within an hours drive? Yes.

I go to Jersey Mikes a lot, They like me there XD They put extras on my sub for free . I love them
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
I go to my local Burger King at least once a week. I think they've caught on that I'm not buying two meals for two people.

I use their family meal deal coupon, just for little o’ me.

Or the whopper meal deal BOGO.
1 year

Spike:

I go to Jersey Mikes a lot, They like me there XD They put extras on my sub for free . I love them

This is exactly how I am. The people who are regulars and always a pleasant interaction will get extra/ free stuff from me.
1 year

Andromeda:

How cheeky 😏
I LOVE the potential for a patron to gain weight due to a contribution of my own hands. I have day dreamed about this scenario but never see any growth.
1 year