Fat experiences

Comfortable chairs

As I have gone past 500 lbs I find normal straight fronted chairs uncomfortable. This is mainly due to the weight of my belly pushing the fat on the underneath my legs into the front edge of the chair.

I was seated on the corner edge of my bed like a saddle I guess and wow that was comfortable. With my legs open to the left and right my belly could sag down onto the front corner of the bed and be supported with out pushing on my legs.

In away it’s a square seat with no back that sit on the corners, you could design in a back. Now to find some.

See image in my pics.
1 year

Comfortable chairs

Shaq has a line of office chairs for larger people at office max or office depot
1 year

Comfortable chairs

That's cool But they are only good up to 400 pounds.

Shaq has a line of office chairs for larger people at office max or office depot[/quote]
1 year

Comfortable chairs

Bigwideland:
As I have gone past 500 lbs I find normal straight fronted chairs uncomfortable. This is mainly due to the weight of my belly pushing the fat on the underneath my legs into the front edge of the chair.

I was seated on the corner edge of my bed like a saddle I guess and wow that was comfortable. With my legs open to the left and right my belly could sag down onto the front corner of the bed and be supported with out pushing on my legs.

In away it’s a square seat with no back that sit on the corners, you could design in a back. Now to find some.

See image in my pics.

How do you envision the back on such a chair?
1 year

Comfortable chairs

Bigwideland:

See image in my pics.

Not sure if you'd find a square chair in the design you're after, not with a back anyway. At best you might find the square end piece to a segmented sofa.

An alternative could be a 1.5 seater swivel chair. They have a round seat that may give you that bit of belly support you're after.

Something like this: adriatic.com.au/product/eclipse-fabric-swivel-chair/
1 year