Clothes padding

Padding setup issue

Hi, I've have this problem that when I'm padding I can't seem to do it without "creaming my pants" which is a problem given I can't just clean the padding that easily. I used to be able to but now my best luck is to quickly pull the padding away once I get there.

I'm not really where I can just get condoms whenever I need them and I'd rather save them for sex. So what's a way that I can keep the cum away from the padding or even keep myself from hitting climax if possible?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
1 year

Padding setup issue

Lydsville:
Hi, I've have this problem that when I'm padding I can't seem to do it without "creaming my pants" which is a problem given I can't just clean the padding that easily. I used to be able to but now my best luck is to quickly pull the padding away once I get there.

I'm not really where I can just get condoms whenever I need them and I'd rather save them for sex. So what's a way that I can keep the cum away from the padding or even keep myself from hitting climax if possible?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

I use a wadded up shirt or washcloth. Seems to work well enough 😉
1 year

Padding setup issue

Eggroll252:

I used to something similar using socks since they could be somewhat secured into place, but they didn't quite stay where I'd want them, and it would seep through. Maybe I can figure out a better way to secure them and try again.

Thank you though, I'll see if this can work for me too.
1 year

Padding setup issue

Eggroll252:

Lydsville:
I used to something similar using socks since they could be somewhat secured into place, but they didn't quite stay where I'd want them, and it would seep through. Maybe I can figure out a better way to secure them and try again.

Thank you though, I'll see if this can work for me too.

I also wear a pair of compression shorts/underwear to hold it in place. That may help also.
1 year

Padding setup issue

Similar to eggroll, I wear a pair of briefs at the bottom of everything and also wear a pair of padded underwear over those. Basically, I often have several layers of clothing between my privates and the actual padding. It can work good as a catcher, and you could also stuff a rag or something else in those briefs if you needed extra protection.
1 year

Padding setup issue

Thanks for all the replies, after getting a chance to try this for myself it does seem to work as long as I get it secured enough to not move whilst the padding moves it works just fine.

Thanks again and sorry for the late reply.
1 year

Padding setup issue

Websites for cheap stretch cotton BBW clothing? There's got to see clothes for these mega size chubs! I had a website a long time ago but have lost the site name. Also looking for something like a body suit size 10 xl! jump suits as well for SSBBWs.
1 year