Stuffing

Dangerously aroused by stomach noises

Hello everyone! I am new on this community and I hope we all have a delightful connection.
As my first post, I decided to talk about digestion noises, which fascinates me the most when it comes to stuffing.

I love to think about the idea of stuffing my face sitting on my couch and listening to my stomach gurgling. However, No matter how much I eat, it never happens.

So I was wondering, is my stomach not that sensitive? Do I have to eat a specific kind of food? Is it even a thing?

I would appreciate if someone could help me out with it smiley
1 year

If you are sensitive to lactose then it might give you a stomach noises smiley 😉
1 year

It might be easier to find someone and listen to their belly by placing your ear on it then trying to make your own belly noisy enough.
1 year

Likely to depend upon specifics of one’s intestines.

First half of my life, my digestive tract was relatively quiet. Then i developed inflammatory bowel disease. Intestinal inflammation has narrowed my digestive tract such that almost anything turns that part of me into a symphonic gurgle instrument which can be heard across a quiet room with ease, and even in noisy environments when close by. Some of the sounds are absolutely hilarious.

Things which generate intestinal gas sometimes produce more noise (and pain) for me, so might make more noise (hopefully no pain!) for you.

Also consider making an audio recording on your handheld device with its mic pressed into or nearby your belly.
1 year

I've found when I'm completely stuffed after about 45 minutes I start hearing gurgling noise /food digesting noises but as long as I eat something even just a cheeseburger it helps keep the noises at bay
1 year

SophiaLee:
Hello everyone! I am new on this community and I hope we all have a delightful connection.
As my first post, I decided to talk about digestion noises, which fascinates me the most when it comes to stuffing.

I love to think about the idea of stuffing my face sitting on my couch and listening to my stomach gurgling. However, No matter how much I eat, it never happens.

So I was wondering, is my stomach not that sensitive? Do I have to eat a specific kind of food? Is it even a thing?

I would appreciate if someone could help me out with it smiley

Rather than deliberately trying to eat foods which you may have a slight intolerance to and causing you issue, you may be better to look on eBay for a stethoscope (they look fairly cheap), so that you can listen better to the noises that I am sure your tummy is making, albeit quietly.

I hope it works, or you find a good solution - have fun.
1 year