General

I told my wife i wouldn't mind if she gained weight

To give full context, I do have a pregnancy fetish and a chubby belly fetish, and I've never hid that fact from my wife, although I've never admitted to the degree in which I have it. To be honest I'm still fairly shy about that topic due to some drama in the past. Well the topic came up a while back where my wife asked "What would you do if I gained like 300 pounds". To which I jokingly replied "Well I'd probably leave you, just kidding".

I was joking with her but I felt awkward cause I didn't know how to tell her I would possibly find that attractive, but I wouldn't want that for her cause I love her so much. And given the fact that she's 4'11" and weighs less than 100 pounds currently, I know that much weight would severely hurt her. And i could never let her do that.

Well, recently, due to being on this site, I got the courage to tell her how I felt. In that I actually would like if she got a little chubby, and that I was trying to play off her question when she asked before. I'm just nervous that because I told her this it may make her want to change for me, and I don't want that. Can any of you offer any advice on this cause I'm fairly torn on the matter. I love my wife, and I just want to make her happy.
1 year

AlphaTitan1235:
To give full context, I do have a pregnancy fetish and a chubby belly fetish, and I've never hid that fact from my wife, although I've never admitted to the degree in which I have it. To be honest I'm still fairly shy about that topic due to some drama in the past. Well the topic came up a while back where my wife asked "What would you do if I gained like 300 pounds". To which I jokingly replied "Well I'd probably leave you, just kidding".

I was joking with her but I felt awkward cause I didn't know how to tell her I would possibly find that attractive, but I wouldn't want that for her cause I love her so much. And given the fact that she's 4'11" and weighs less than 100 pounds currently, I know that much weight would severely hurt her. And i could never let her do that.

Well, recently, due to being on this site, I got the courage to tell her how I felt. In that I actually would like if she got a little chubby, and that I was trying to play off her question when she asked before. I'm just nervous that because I told her this it may make her want to change for me, and I don't want that. Can any of you offer any advice on this cause I'm fairly torn on the matter. I love my wife, and I just want to make her happy.

If a woman ever says "Would you love me if ___?", the answer always yes. Doesn't matter what. 300 lbs heavier, a worm, a table, 300 lbs lighter, etc. The answer is yes. She's asking you this question because she feels insecure and wants you to reassure her.

Just have a heart to heart with her. Plainly tell her what you want.
1 year

AlphaTitan1235:

Munchies:
If a woman ever says "Would you love me if ___?", the answer always yes. Doesn't matter what. 300 lbs heavier, a worm, a table, 300 lbs lighter, etc. The answer is yes. She's asking you this question because she feels insecure and wants you to reassure her.

Lol well I don't agree with the always say yes part. That's actually one of the things she always loves is when I just give a direct answer. And I know that cause she tells me. But only reason this question was different for me is because of the sensitive nature of the topic.
And I have, like I said when I talked to her about it, that's why I'm struggling a bit with it. I overthink a lot and I'm worried I may have screwed up bringing it up. Although it's probably nothing knowing my luck.

Also I I appreciate the input! Kinda didn't know where else to come to with this particular problem.
1 year

AlphaTitan1235:

Munchies:

AlphaTitan1235:
Lol well I don't agree with the always say yes part. That's actually one of the things she always loves is when I just give a direct answer. And I know that cause she tells me. But only reason this question was different for me is because of the sensitive nature of the topic.
And I have, like I said when I talked to her about it, that's why I'm struggling a bit with it. I overthink a lot and I'm worried I may have screwed up bringing it up. Although it's probably nothing knowing my luck.

Also I I appreciate the input! Kinda didn't know where else to come to with this particular problem.

Be it as it may, it's incredibly crappy to say "If you were 300 lbs, I would leave you" and not mean it. It's crappy to say no matter what, but it's even crappier if you don't mean it at all.
1 year

AlphaTitan1235:

Munchies:

AlphaTitan1235:

Munchies:
Be it as it may, it's incredibly crappy to say "If you were 300 lbs, I would leave you" and not mean it. It's crappy to say no matter what, but it's even crappier if you don't mean it at all.

Oh yes ma'am I can understand that. But she knows I didn't mean it in an insulting way, and I apologize if it came off that way to you.
1 year

AlphaTitan1235:

Munchies:

There are plenty of things someone could say that leaving them is the correct answer, but Munchies is right, just be honest.
1 year

Most women gain weight as they age, whether a little or a lot.

Your wife's body is going to change sooner or later, and she probably worries about that, at least a little.

You can talk about getting fat as a natural part of growing old together.

You already told her you wouldn't leave her if she gained 300 pounds. Good job

What if you remind her, "hey babe remember when you asked what I would do if you gained 300 pounds?" When she says yes, let her feel your boner, you don't have to say a word.
1 year

AlphaTitan1235:

Munchies:

YumNom:
There are plenty of things someone could say that leaving them is the correct answer, but Munchies is right, just be honest.

I did, and I talked with her and I made sure she knew that I loved her, and that although I would like if she gained weight, I don't want her to just gain weight for me unless she wanted to, cause regardless I find her just as beautiful and sexy. But I appreciate the advice.
1 year

FemaleFatAdmirer:
Most women gain weight as they age, whether a little or a lot.

Your wife's body is going to change sooner or later, and she probably worries about that, at least a little.

You can talk about getting fat as a natural part of growing old together.

You already told her you wouldn't leave her if she gained 300 pounds. Good job

What if you remind her, "hey babe remember when you asked what I would do if you gained 300 pounds?" When she says yes, let her feel your boner, you don't have to say a word.

Oh yes ma'am I understand, and we've talked about that before and I told her I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her when we start having kids, and that with time I'm happy to admit I'd just find her sexier and sexier, not that I don't already.

And ironically enough, I actually did tell her if she gained 300 pounds I think it would be sexy, although I didn't put her hand on my boner. Lol that's a bit bold but I appreciate the emphasis!

And again, on the "If you gained 300 pound things, I'd probably leave you", please understand that I was joking with her, and I'm sorry if that upset you too. I assure you I'm not verbally abusing my wife lol. Lol she jokes on me all the time as well. Lol the greatest burn she has ever gave me was I accidentally woke her up and tried to take her to bed so she wouldn't hurt her neck, lol in her comatose state, she looks up at me and says "You know, I've never seen you cry before, but I'm going to try and make you cause I bet you cry like a bitch", then went back to sleep. Has NO memory whatsoever of saying it. Lol we still joke about it! 😂🤣😂
1 year

I am so glad this worked itself out for you. I know I have been in a similar situation before too and made it clear to my wife about what I like and that it is not my expectation to be appeased/engaged in if it is not for her.

Needless to say, like Female day admirer mentioned, she has put on weight unintentionally with the passing of time, but I feel has become more comfortable snacking around me now despite she doesn’t want to gain any more weight.
1 year
12   loading