General

I told my wife i wouldn't mind if she gained weight

Animus:
I am so glad this worked itself out for you. I know I have been in a similar situation before too and made it clear to my wife about what I like and that it is not my expectation to be appeased/engaged in if it is not for her.

Needless to say, like Female day admirer mentioned, she has put on weight unintentionally with the passing of time, but I feel has become more comfortable snacking around me now despite she doesn’t want to gain any more weight.

Hey man that's awesome! Lol and yeah man I was just worried for my wife. I don't want her to change herself for me. And I'm glad it turned out great for you and your wife as well!
1 year

I told my wife i wouldn't mind if she gained weight

Animus:
I am so glad this worked itself out for you. I know I have been in a similar situation before too and made it clear to my wife about what I like and that it is not my expectation to be appeased/engaged in if it is not for her.

Needless to say, like Female day admirer mentioned, she has put on weight unintentionally with the passing of time, but I feel has become more comfortable snacking around me now despite she doesn’t want to gain any more weight.

AlphaTitan1235:
Hey man that's awesome! Lol and yeah man I was just worried for my wife. I don't want her to change herself for me. And I'm glad it turned out great for you and your wife as well!

Glad to hear you come from a similar thought process
1 year
12   loading