General

Lose weight to gain it back

I’ve loved gaining weight and managed to gain past my original goal and don’t intend on gaining more currently but I missed how fun the process was. Has anyone ever lost weight to gain it back again just to enjoy it again?
1 year

Yes, I've done it many times. It will affect your body eventually though. Increased Fupa, saggier in places...but that's after years.
1 year

I have done this though not on purpose but I honestly had more fun gaining the weight back the second time (and even the third time) than I did the first time so I say go for it!

I think it's more fun because I remember how great it feels to be bigger so I have that to look forward too and regaining weight is easier than gaining it the first time so it kinda just piles on like crazy and makes you feel like you're in a rapid weight gain story lol
1 year

Smallgrowingbelly:
I have done this though not on purpose but I honestly had more fun gaining the weight back the second time (and even the third time) than I did the first time so I say go for it!

I think it's more fun because I remember how great it feels to be bigger so I have that to look forward too and regaining weight is easier than gaining it the first time so it kinda just piles on like crazy and makes you feel like you're in a rapid weight gain story lol

See that’s what I’m thinking! I’ve enjoyed gaining to where I am and kind of want to experience it again but maybe change up some things like play around with weight gain shakes for instance.

It’s so nice to hear you enjoyed it more the second and third time!
1 year

Kuntrybuddha:
Yes, I've done it many times. It will affect your body eventually though. Increased Fupa, saggier in places...but that's after years.

I do sort of expect that! Did you find regaining more enjoyable each time you’ve done it? Did you try any new things each time?
1 year