General

Gaining movie- sci-fi,horror

I get random ideas that pop into my head this was for a movie a bit like the mist or fog, but with a gainer spin. The scene is a mysterious fog rolls in that smells sweat and is very thick you can almost tasty it. But beware each breath is 5 calories and you will start gaining. You can see how this can pan out. “Run from the fog, but don’t take to many breaths, or you won’t be able to move at all”. “ New Elwood was a quite town, it’s people proudly as not the tidy town but the fittest town, then the fog arrived and things took on a different dimension.”
1 year

Oh that might be a fun idea! I've had a bit of a feedist zombie apocalypse story bouncing in my head recently and something like this would be a nice complement or backstory!
1 year

LoraDayton:
Oh that might be a fun idea! I've had a bit of a feedist zombie apocalypse story bouncing in my head recently and something like this would be a nice complement or backstory!

I got an idea when a person gets to about 500-900 lbs he fog kills them account of the rapid weight gain and then they turn into a zombie. Given most had been fitness nuts they desire to eat lean meat of the thin people into order to get thin again. So only an unfit pack of slobs can save the day as the zombies won't eat fat people to many calories.
1 year

Bigwideland:
I got an idea when a person gets to about 500-900 lbs he fog kills them account of the rapid weight gain and then they turn into a zombie. Given most had been fitness nuts they desire to eat lean meat of the thin people into order to get thin again. So only an unfit pack of slobs can save the day as the zombies won't eat fat people to many calories.

This is genius.
1 year

Bigwideland:

Frogman:
This is genius.

Just need a good writer and artist to make it a Manga.
1 year