Gaining

Eating straight butter

Thats hot, id love to chat about makeing u fat
Kik me unreadchief or snap me mtech873
1 year

Eating straight butter

Can't say I ever have; can't imagine it's all that appetizing. Unsalted butter? When you say "along with sugar" do you mean you ate something sweet like cake or pastries? Or sprinkle sugar on the stick of butter?

It'll also be a LOT of dairy fat at once so you'd have to time that just right. So that's probably a terrible thing to eat if you also had a big pasta dish with a lot of cheese, or pizza, or plan to have ice cream, or so I would think. At least for me there seems to be. Maybe it's something one can get used to, I don't know.

That said, I still remember this video and I'm kind of jealous of this lady. If you look closely it's a half stick of butter but I wish I could do that. Just imagine the shock value that would cause too.

1 year

Eating straight butter

For a real treat, get fresh French bread, thick butter and plenty of honey on it…
1 year

Eating straight butter

Bb11371125:
Decided to eat sticks of butter today for the first time along with sugar so that it tasted even better. I can feel the calories being added to my body with how much i am eating. Anyone else ever eat full sticks of butter?

If you can find ghee butter in your town, go for it — it’s pure butter fat!
1 year

Eating straight butter

Mixing sugar into butter is pretty much cake frosting.
1 year