Fat experiences

What does it feel like to go from fit to fat?

Exjockaesthetics:
It feels somehow rewarding... All those years of restrictive diets leading to an extra desire for food and a bigger appetite... I'm enjoying my obese era tbh

THIS!!! Finally putting all of that restriction aside and indulging feels so good!
1 year

Im not sure if im fat, Ive been underweight my whole life but since pandemics i started putting on a lot of unwanted weight.
During the holidays i packed even more pounds.
Today i updated my measurements on the app i have for tracking my body and found out i have 33% of body fat.
Although i really like fat in my partners, i dont like it in myself much.
I feel kinda sad about it.
1 year

I went from fit to kinda fat in 4 months. Im less motivated to do anything active. My appetite has increased massively. I have an obvious beer belly. My clothes are at the stage that I need to upsize because it hurts when I sit down. They're so tight, and im afraid they will burst at any minute. There comes a stage when you can't hide your weight gain anymore, and you just accept it and enjoy it if anyone comments. I love my new belly and jiggling it. Sometimes I forget how fat ive gotten and get instantly turned on when I put my hands on my belly.
1 year

pretty nice, but sometimes i do miss being able to do sports (mainly football) as good as I used to lol
1 year

I've been overweight since I was a teenager so I don't really remember what it felt like to not be fat but over the past couple of years I've gone from the edge of being obese to fully obese. I've noticed a few changes like how easy I get out of breath now and I can't sleep on my front or back anymore it has to be my side but I've never been happier with my body until now.
1 year

Yeah I can identify with what you mean, for guys like me that are FAs its like when you already find a woman attractive, then she gains more weight in the areas that you love to see being bigger, it feels like your heart beats a little faster when you see her. But depending on how open she is to gaining, you are not sure if you should compliment her on it or remain silent.
1 year

Yeah I agree with you both, I just wish being bigger was more accepted by society.
1 year

Kinda going from 168lb from January last year to 220lb now, it's kinda a lot, haha. I definitely have begun to feel heavier, a bit less flexible and less energy. I also kinda am starting to get surprised just how fat things look, especially my belly, as well as its shape. My appetite kinda has grown, further egged by me being turned on by my own fat, so now I'm tempted to snack more on things like chocolate knowing I will get so much fatter from it.

That said, I keep mentally toying with doing some exercising because of how good it feels to do so with so much soft weight, but I dunno.

Overall, getting to fat feels really good, haha.
1 year

I was really fit and active a few years ago, having now gained around 150lbs it’s crazy how different life is. I started noticing the difference around the 50lb mark.

Now I can’t imagine being able to just run up the stairs without thinking about it like I used to!
1 year

I’m almost 300 pounds heavier than what I used to be granted the majority of the first half happened over time and mostly on accident the last 90 or so is all on me being a fatty haha. Biggest change is how much food is on my mind I’m always thinking about the next meal/snack, and portion size is non-existent I’ll put down entire meals intended for a large family solo. There’s also the fact I no longer wear jeans/ slacks with buttons I’m all elastic. Getting up after sitting after a long time is task and if I sit on something, rip sunglasses on the chair it’s going to break. Also if I lay down on top of my comforter and want to pull it over myself I have to get out of bed because I’m to heavy to yank it out from under me.
1 year
1234   loading