Gaining

Question about heavy cream results

I've been drinking cream off and on since November. Last week my feeder started making shakes by blending double cream, ice cream, donuts, butter, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract.

I've noticed some significant changes in my body, especially in my belly hang, but also side and back rolls. Everything is getting way softer and rolls are noticably deeper.

But the number on the scale has only gone up 5 lbs. Last week, drinking those shakes several times a day, there was the most noticable change in my body, but the scale didn't change.

I've read people often have the experience of softening first and packing on weight second. How long does this process take? I haven't been having cream every day, more like 4 days a week. This is largely because of my schedule. Is this what's holding me back?

Someone on this site described cream as "magic blimp juice," and while it has been, in my experience, very effective, when I first started gaining it seemed like it was more effective.

Does anyone have any tips on maximizing effectiveness?
1 year

Milkshakeandfries:
I've been drinking cream off and on since November. Last week my feeder started making shakes by blending double cream, ice cream, donuts, butter, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract.

I've noticed some significant changes in my body, especially in my belly hang, but also side and back rolls. Everything is getting way softer and rolls are noticably deeper.

But the number on the scale has only gone up 5 lbs. Last week, drinking those shakes several times a day, there was the most noticable change in my body, but the scale didn't change.

I've read people often have the experience of softening first and packing on weight second. How long does this process take? I haven't been having cream every day, more like 4 days a week. This is largely because of my schedule. Is this what's holding me back?

Someone on this site described cream as "magic blimp juice," and while it has been, in my experience, very effective, when I first started gaining it seemed like it was more effective.

Heavy cream is good for gaining fat. Fat isn't dense. It actually takes a lot of fat to have any substantial weight. For reference:

1 year

Odd. It didn't do the thing. And I can't edit it or delete it.

Let's try this:

www.facebook.com/maxsbestbootcamp/videos/what-5-lbs-of-fat-looks-like%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F-fact-in-order-to-shed-body-fat-lose-weight-you-ne/600171720722104/
1 year

Milkshakeandfries:

I’m a padder and real gainer, I’ve had a friend that’s been pushing me during my sessions to chug both cream and drink large quantities of heavy dairy. I haven’t gotten massively huger from it but my gut is usually hard. All the fat on my body is now very soft and mushy. I LOVE it. Doughier is the only word that would describe it. It’s only been a few weeks so I’m really eager to see where it goes! Good luck! I feels amazing
1 year

Milkshakeandfries:

I drive for a living during the day and when I hit bumps in the road I can feel my gut and man boobs jiggle up and down with the momentum, that’s new for me smiley smiley
1 year

Milkshakeandfries:

Unfortunately this is one of those things where you need to have some patience. Even heavy cream gains, while more rapid than most other options, take time. Whule you can feel your body becoming softer very soon, the results probably won't start to show on the scale for another 2-4 weeks.

For now try to enjoy the process and see how things go in a couple more weeks.
1 year

I've just been trying out heavy (double) cream for the last 10 days. 350ml a day, 1600kcal, spread across 3 servings each day with a larger serving right before I go to bed. I digest dairy ridiculously easy (zero side effects).

Various forum threads suggested it would be fabulous for packing on pounds; but my weight has stayed the same, and my measurements have stayed the same, despite consuming around 5000 calories each day total for those 10 days. So I'm really disappointed 😔

My whole body has softened a heck of a lot though, which has been a very freaky sensation indeed. My jiggle is on maximum effect 😂
1 year

LatteLover1982:
I've just been trying out heavy (double) cream for the last 10 days. 350ml a day, 1600kcal
My whole body has softened a heck of a lot though, which has been a very freaky sensation indeed. My jiggle is on maximum effect 😂

Maybe you need to up the dosage or mix it with something else. smiley
1 year

Gaining weight is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes an excess of 3500 calories to gain just 1lb of body fat. That is 3500 in excess of the 2000 - 2500 calories you need just to exist. Try a weight gain calculator or do the math of how many calories you are taking in each day. It should give you a good idea of how much and how fast you'll gain.

Also with heavy cream it can take a few weeks for your body to get used to the excess calories and fat. To be able to digest it properly. You also don't want to drink more than 1000 calories worth every 4-6 hours. Or something like that. As your body can only digest so many calories so fast. More than anything just keep at it. I've used heavy cream to go from about 145 to 220 in less than a year. Even with taking a few months break here and there. Best of luck!
1 year

LatteLover1982:
I've just been trying out heavy (double) cream for the last 10 days. 350ml a day, 1600kcal, spread across 3 servings each day with a larger serving right before I go to bed. I digest dairy ridiculously easy (zero side effects).

Various forum threads suggested it would be fabulous for packing on pounds; but my weight has stayed the same, and my measurements have stayed the same, despite consuming around 5000 calories each day total for those 10 days. So I'm really disappointed 😔

I kept a similar schedule up with two days off a week for 8 straight weeks and was very frustrated that the scale wasn't going up - although my thighs and lower belly got absurdly soft, that's where I was at a few weeks ago when I made this post, but week 9 I upped it to 600 ml a day and put on 6 pounds in 6 days. Going to try to ride this momentum for a while and up it to 800 ml a day.
1 year
12   loading