Feedback and suggestions

Updating sexual orientation options

Thank you for the suggestions relating to sexual orientation on the profiles.

You will be pleased to know that we are planning to update the profiles this year and as part of this update will be adding more options for the sexual orientation and gender sections.

It's always great to have members input. So thank you for your suggestion and input.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

I'm sure this will bring me a lot of hate, but I'd really like to not see transsexual individuals when I'm browsing females, and I can't believe I'm alone in thinking this either.
1 year

Darthstuffer:
I'm sure this will bring me a lot of hate, but I'd really like to not see transsexual individuals when I'm browsing females, and I can't believe I'm alone in thinking this either.

It's transgender, not transsexual.

Also, there's long been a a transgender category. I'd say most trans people use that. However, some transwomen will use the female option for a wide variety of very valid reasons.

I think if transpeople had more options to pick besides transgender or no gender, there may be a reduction in that. However, you will need to make your peace that you will always see transwomen when you are looking at profiles labeled female.
1 year

Darthstuffer:

There's supposed to be the transgender option for profiles but some choose not to use it. I'm sure you can tell who's what though.

Then there's the dude who posts ass pics every two weeks on here under the female option, Saph knows who I'm talking about. THAT'S annoying
1 year

Darthstuffer:

Reflection Of Perfection:
There's supposed to be the transgender option for profiles but some choose not to use it. I'm sure you can tell who's what though.

Then there's the dude who posts ass pics every two weeks on here under the female option, Saph knows who I'm talking about. THAT'S annoying

Yeah ... that guy ...

Of course, there are worlds of differences between a transwoman and a catfish.
1 year

Darthstuffer:

Reflection Of Perfection:

Agreed. Also no hate no shame from me but I ran into this as well.
I admire all of you.... I'm just kinda turned off by this.
1 year

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on this. Hiccupx has made changes to the gender and sexual orientation options today.

Gender Options:
• Male
• Female
• Trans-Man
• Trans-Woman
• Non-Binary
• Other

** Please note that as the previous category was Transgender and did not differentiate between Trans-Man / Trans-Woman. The majority of members using the Transgender label were Trans-Women, so we have changed the Transgender label to Trans-Woman as this affects most users and added a new label for Trans-Man. This means anyone who identifies as a Trans-Man will need to change their gender as it will have been updated to Trans-Woman.

Sexual Orientation Options:
• Straight
• Gay
• Lesbian
• Bisexual
• Pansexual
• Asexual

Cheers everyone!
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

How bout no. Most of the women I have dated off this site were "Lesbian" to begin with. You are just limiting your options by doing this. People like this site for the traditional normalcy versus the pronoun insanity and identity politics they have on that other obnoxious site.
1 month

Green Eyes Dose:
How bout no. Most of the women I have dated off this site were "Lesbian" to begin with. You are just limiting your options by doing this. People like this site for the traditional normalcy versus the pronoun insanity and identity politics they have on that other obnoxious site.

How about you stop being a bigot.

First off, none of this is up to you. It's up to Hiccupx. Your opinon don't matter.

Second off, I call cap. Not only about you dating "lesbians" but that any woman on FF felt safe enough with you officially date. You have so many red flags that you are the red flag.

Also, you have pronouns. Your pronouns are he/him. You identify as a man. You are AMAB (assigned male at birth).

I love how you're obsessed with "traditional normalcy" when you are on a fetish site. You, sir, abandoned the traditional at least 14 years ago - probably more. You are an alternative person now.
1 month

MVP76:
Could we also add demisexual to this category?

We're sticking to the main sexualities for the forseeable future, since to add too many nieche sexualities would just be confusing for people. We can't cater for all nuances in these searches, however you could instead add this to your 'about me' on your profile.
1 month
12   loading