Fat experiences

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

I went to chipotle and got a burrito and the lady behind the counter said “that’s it?” I was like “huh?” Then she looked down at my belly, and I said you’re right and I got a second.. without thought haha, I’m getting so comfortable with being how gluttonous I want to be
1 year

KingClanka:
My first was when my jeans wouldn’t go up past my thighs. My favorite was when I had to leave a plus size store empty handed and shop online

Sucks when you can’t go to the store to try stuff on. It’s not even the waist for me that’s hard it’s the freakin inseam with my waist hahaha
1 year

Seeing a waist measurement in metric is this for Americans.
Seeing an imperial weight is this for non-americans.
Anyway, I have a 140 centimeter plus waist.
1 year

Maybe not the first, but certainly one of the most memorable - feeling my hips brush both sides of the train station ticket gate as I passed through it.

More recently I've had to be selective about which gate I use because there are a couple that are narrower than the rest and I accidentally used one of them recently and it was tight squeeze. I use the wide baggage gates whenever I can.
1 year

My friends wife said “what happened to you ? You got a 100 pound Santa gut “ straight to my face
1 year

A few times seeing myself in a mirror or picture. But mostly when I put on clothes I haven't worn in a little bit and they either don't fit or are skin tight. Also when parts start to jiggle. From either running, while in the car, etc.
1 year

TinyTina:
Putting on the swimsuit in my profile picture and seeing the flab oozing out as the straps dig into my soft flesh.

Then having people from this community tease me about my pudge. I imagine people I know IRL are all thinking the same thing, but are too embarrassed by my weight gain to say anything.

Gaining nicely I see :-)
1 year

I had another yesterday when I tried to put on a 3XL tshirt and my belly poked out the bottom, I am firmly in the 4XL verging on 5XL camp haha
1 year

I had one yesterday when I realized that I always look for chairs in waiting rooms that don't have arms.
1 year

My belly is starting to hang really low. I just bought loose sweaters for work and my belly is sticking out underneath. Knowing that I bought these sweaters on one of the few sites in my country that goes up to 56, I am a little desperate to find bigger ones.

However, the first time I realized that I had crossed the line into obesity was when I went to my favorite clothing store and found that there was no pants up to 46 (my new size at that time)
1 year
12345   loading