Fat experiences

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

I have had to change all my underwear, because I can no longer wear my panties without getting marks.
1 year

For me, it probably seeing how much worse I have gotten doing physical activities I was really good at, Playing Football and doing running

which 80 pounds ago I had no issue with, But now I get tired, sweaty and all sore when I try push myself when doing them. Basically Pushing myself now feels like what I would do as a "lite" exercise in the past

But it feels so good won't lie 😝
1 year

After being effortlessly skinny for so long, I'd say the wake up call was a combination of

1. Outgrowing all of my old clothes (especially pants!)
2. Noticing my reflection when i'm out and about and noticing how "curvy" my body is becoming
3. Feeling as if the distances I once walked quite easily are progressively becoming more tiring
1 year

ByTheMoonsEye:
My last checkup, my doctor's look said it all...

So what did your doc say?🤔
Or just looking at your curvy sexy body...😋😍
11 months

TinyTina:
Yesterday, at a business meeting, a client I’d met several times in person introduced himself as if he didn’t know me…not recognizing me after my 60 pound gain since our last conference.

Today he saved me a couple of pastries from the catered lunch, as he thought I might want a snack later in the day.

Incredible
11 months

TinyTina:
Yesterday, at a business meeting, a client I’d met several times in person introduced himself as if he didn’t know me…not recognizing me after my 60 pound gain since our last conference.

Today he saved me a couple of pastries from the catered lunch, as he thought I might want a snack later in the day.

This brings back FF memories from over a decade ago. A retail office worker has met a salesman at 5'7" and 125. He asked her over email and she didn't tell him she was now 195. They dated for a minute. His constant messages about " Did you exercise today " ended things as she went over 200 . Sounds like you may have found an FA.
11 months

TinyTina:

This brings back FF memories from over a decade ago. A retail office worker has met a salesman at 5'7" and 125. He asked her over email and she didn't tell him she was now 195. They dated for a minute. His constant messages about " Did you exercise today " ended things as she went over 200 . Sounds like you may have found an FA.
11 months

literally, when people would point out that it looked like I had been eating well lately.
11 months

I had a good one the other day. I knew what was for dinner and realized it wasn’t going to satisfy how hungry I was. So I stopped at McDonald’s on the way home for two McDoubles.
11 months

Years ago, a friend gave me a tshirt for my birthday that was way too big for me. I was absolutely drowning in it and could only wear it as a sort of pyjama. Last night I wanted to sleep in it again and realized that it had suddenly got super tight on me. It was stretched tightly across my obvious, water-melon-sized pot belly, and my large butt was pulling at it in the back. I really couldn‘t believe how small this shirt looked on me all of a sudden.
7 months
23456   loading