Fat experiences

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

It kinda seems dumb now, but I thought "I'm getting so fat" when I lost my thigh gap after gaining only like 20 lbs. But I've continuously felt like "I'm getting so fat" each time I can tell that my body has changed.
7 months

I remember being at a college football tailgate party and sitting in one of those fold up nylon lawn chairs. While trying to heave myself out of it, I pushed down on the arms of the chair and both arms of the chair just bent over and the chair was ruined.
7 months

I’m having a bit of one as we speak I got size 52 trousers and they fit really well but I got a belt as well and didn’t consider trying it on I’m on the last loop 50-54 sized belt 😊
7 months

For me is it not particularly hard to remember when I broke my leg and was not allowed to walk. I just laid around, just ate all long the day and was stuffed to the limit by my feeder. As a result, my weight literally exploded and I quickly gained even more fat. Since then, I've realized that because of greed and my monstrous appetite, I'm going to become huge
6 months

I don't get alot of "I'm getting so fat" moment because I have to live with myself 24/7 so you don't notice the gains as much. The real confirmations I get are when i have to buy new clothes.

But my "realest" I'm getting so fat moment is when I destroyed my bicycle. You know how Holland is a bicyle country, we cycle everywhere. At the end of 2022/ beginning of 2023 I didn't have my driver's license yet so I cycled everywhere.
Once I got so fat I managed to break some of the spokes of the bicycle because it just couldn't hold my weight up.

And another time I had an bicycle (women's bicyle with a low frame) where I actually bend the frame, I think I still have a picture of that somewhere.

6 months

i was really fit, maybe 150 lbs, and i knew i was getting fat when i started to see my belly sticking out, all soft... and then i was replacing my pants with a 32" waist with 34"... then 36"... then 40"... and when i stepped on the scale as saw i had passed 200 lbs, i felt like such a fatty!

the shock was so much that my initial reaction was "wow, i have to lose weight!" of course, when i tried, i failed... and i tried and failed one more time when i'd put on another 40 lbs!

now, over 400 lbs, clearly i have accepted my blubber. smiley
6 months

I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been. Lately I’ve noticed that my centre of gravity has shifted to my belly. It’s a strange sensation as it’s harder to start walking or stop walking. I need to use momentum and won’t start moving untill my belly does. It bounces with every step. Step bounce step bounce step bounce. Also when I stop moving my belly has to bounce before I’m totally stopped.
6 months

For the first time in 16 years I don't have abs, and im jiggling. I'm still far from fat by most peoples standards but it's by far the most fat I've ever had on me
5 months

It was just a while ago, when on one occasion I had to do jumping jacks, and it was quite noticeable that nearly every part of my body was jiggling.
5 months

One of my first wad when I popped a button on my favorite pants and the button flew about 6 feet!
5 months
23456   loading