Fat experiences

What was the first experience that awakened this fetish?

I was just curious and wanted to head about how you determined you liked this fetish? I see everyone post about their gain and how happy they are, frankly it's amazing! I myself, I'm still fairly new so apologies if I don't know a lot of you. I know for me, what made me realize I liked round bellied women from a young age, but really saw it take hold with a girl I had a crush on in middle school (keep in mind I was in middle school too lol). But I just remember how beautiful she was, and how she had a nice butt, average breasts, and a little pot-belly. And I just thought omg it would be even better if her belly got bigger. And I don't know why I thought that at the time, but I just thought everything about her was perfect. Then she got pregnant in freshmen year of highschool and that's what pretty much cemented my fetish for me, and also that I have a pregnancy fetish! And if it's too personal for you guys I apologize, just liked talking about these topics more and more.
1 year

My first serious relationship in college. He was a tall oxen of a man. The first time I saw him I was in lust, and eventually in love. I had always gone for boys/ guys with a bit of belly, but he was beefy and fit all over. I wouldn't call my attraction a fetish though, but my natural preference, but I've dated all sorts of body types. I never actively engaged in feeding a guy or tried to fatten one up, but I do enjoy the stories and some visuals šŸ˜‰.
1 year

I found a video of FatViolet and her weight gain. Also my girlfriend of the time went to the US and came back fat. And then i stumbled upon Summerchubbygirl, and that was the rabbit hole.
1 year

My first crush was on a girl who was chubby for her age even in the second grade. Plus Iā€™m told when I was a baby Iā€™d pinch the fat of my fatter female aunts :-) All three major relationships have been with women who either gained while with me or were already fat :-) My wife is 325 pounds and we couldnā€™t be happier :-)
1 year

I started out with just a body inflation kink which spilled over into the weight gain community. I found this site over a decade ago and met one of my very good friends on here.
1 year

I was in a department store and saw myself in a mirror. I saw my polo shirt was kind of tight, my belly had gotten bigger over time. I was always afraid of getting fat but when I saw myself I thought I really looked hot with a belly. After that I started gaining more and found I really liked it and got turned on.
1 year

4th grade, watching a very fat girl squeeze in and out her desk. Rather than thinking mean thoughts about her, I was mesmerized without really understanding why. I still don't fully understand why (but now have some insight), but it's been a lifelong fascination, fetish, desire.
1 year

Thatā€™s a hard one because at 6 I was having dreams of women who would eat a lot but there was a lot of cartoons around that had stuff like that so I thought nothing of it. As I got into high school there was a bigger girl I thought nothing of but she looked attractive still (to me anyway) my final year of high school a movie came out and it had a woman that grew a huge belly, From then I was looking into what it was and learnt more about it so Iā€™d probably say from when I was 16-17 when I really knew about it properly.
Still havenā€™t been able to feed a woman yet though but itā€™s a dream and on the bucket list for sure.
1 year

I slowly discovered my fetish. I was very young when my parents would host back yard BBQā€™s and one of their closest friends would bring their incredibly HOT teenage daughter and I remember thinking that she was a total goddess! A Goddess! I must have been 8 ~ 10 years old, and she was a college student. She would wear tiny bikinis to the back yard pool party/BBQ. Iā€™m from Tampa, Florida, and thatā€™s just normal for girls to wearā€¦. This gorgeous curvy girl loved to eat! At the time, I didnā€™t realize that she was a binge eater, but she would eat until she would develop a big, sexy bloated belly and she would lay on a pool lounge chair and hold her aching belly and make the cutest and sexiest sounds as she struggled with her big, bloated stomachache. This girl set my definition of the perfect ā€œfantasy girl lookā€ in terms of what she looked like. Fast forward a few years and now Iā€™m in high school and Iā€™m popular because I am in a rock band playing guitar, I played sports, and have friends from all walks of life. I speak Spanish, a little Italian and Portuguese. Because of how I was mesmerized by the ā€œcollege girl binge eaterā€ I observed how the girls acted around food, and I still do!!! I was drawn to the girls that were happy and excited with food and eating. There was this one girl who was a Majorette on the marching band and I thought she was F*ing gorgeous! She was known as ā€œDouble D Thunder Thighsā€ because she had thick shapely thighs and a set perfect set of double Dā€™s! She liked to cook and one of her regular topics of conversation was talking about the things she, her mom and Grandmother had cooked. Our relationship began when I invited her to have lunch with me on a Saturday and we went to a restaurant that offered a surf and turf platter for two. She easily ate the entire platter after two appetizers and had room for dessert, all by herself!!! I was in LOVE! She looked like she was pregnant! We went to the movies after dinner and I bought more things for her to eat and drink, but when she went the restroom, she came back, she had a flat belly! I didnā€™t realize at the time that she was purging. We dated all through HS. Anyway, this is how I got into this feeder fetish! She was my HS girlfriend, I loved to feed and overstuff her, and see her belly expand. I also increased her stomach capacity with all those stuffing sessions. So, this is a story of my beginningā€¦ā€¦
1 year

Even before I was old enough to develop any feelings I could understand as sexual, I was just really fascinated by fat and weight gain. Sometimes if something like that came up in a story or cartoon I would just really enjoy it in a way I couldnā€™t quite explain. And then when I started to experience attraction in a more adult way, it just continued. Inevitably, as soon as I had unrestricted internet access, I would stray in that direction, and soon found this was an actual ā€˜thingā€™, not just me
1 year
12   loading