Chat/Role play

Feedee d&d??

I have been playing D&D for a while and recently started DMing. I'm interested in trying to launch a feedee/feeder/WG/expansion/vore game. I have no idea if this work but I want to try. It'll be a text game, based out of discord. It will also be an inclusive game. I won't tolerate racism, homophobia, transphobia, or sexism. I believe we can create a fun, safe, kink-focused game. Let me know if your interested.
1 year

Feedee d&d??

First off, I do wish you luck wit this.

That said, are you sure D&D is the right RPG system? The focus is on heroic combat, yet the current rules have very little support for the impact of things like weight or even food. I'm not sure if 5E even has rules for being swallowed whole like 3.5E did.

While I don't have experience with them to suggest one, there area lot of other TTRPG systems with rule sets to support different styles and themes of play you might want to consider some of those. There’s lots of videos on YouTube if you need guidance.

Also, with everything going on around OGL 1.1,now is a good time to support indie publishers.
1 year

Feedee d&d??

There are add ons like www.gmbinder.com/share/-Lfv0g4Ne6syYWaLHkbx

It is just what I'm familiar with.... but thanks for raining on the idea...
1 year

Feedee d&d??

Not trying to shoot you down. Was hoping it would make things easier for you by not having to reinvent the wheel.

Whatever you choose, hope it works out.
1 year

Feedee d&d??

Sounds pretty interesting
1 year