Chat/Role play

Let's talk about how much healthy eating sucks.

I hate eating healthy. Always have, always will. Never liked the low fat or low sugar options.

Why deprive yourself? I want to experience the full pleasure of food without anything cut out or reduced. Full fat, full sugar only snacks are allowed in my house.
1 year

Ik i fucking hate it! Eating is no fun without all that sweet sweet junk food! It’s what my belly wants constantly! Why should I tell it no? Honestly veggies just suck! Healthy meals taste horrible (I avoid them like exercise haha). Why eat that when u can be eating good yummy junk food and have a soft tummy to play with!?!?
1 year

I could learn to like eating healthy, and want to some day’s, but actively gaining weight is my true happiness. Just don’t want to do it alone anymore.
1 year

The problem is when you start eating healthy, if you give up fructose your body is in for a hell of a withdrawal.

A lot of people don't want the headaches and the constant hunger that comes with eating and drinking clean.

It really does suck just getting over the fructose withdrawl
1 year

Porphyry:
i'm getting sick of fast food and junk food

As a fast food enthusiast this comment saddens me. Have you tried switching up which fast food restaurants you go to? Exploring different menu options?
1 year

Healthy foods also cost more. Junk food is cheaper. A little confusing. If they take something out it costs more than leaving it in?
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
Healthy foods also cost more. Junk food is cheaper. A little confusing. If they take something out it costs more than leaving it in?

Very good point. On top of being less appealing healthy food also tends to be MORE expensive.

Inflation's crazy right now people...I'll stick to my delicious and AFFORDABLE junk food.
1 year

Work week's over.

Didn't eat one bit of healthy food. So I call that a good week smiley.
1 year

FatDave:
Work week's over.

Didn't eat one bit of healthy food. So I call that a good week smiley.

I agree 👍
1 year