General

Has anyone really met their better half here?

I met mine smiley they’re absolutely perfect
1 year

Not me. So I decided to use this site as a place for my amateur kinky writing inspiration and a place where I can literally let go and others actually like it without shaming.
1 year

While it would be really cool to meet someone from on here I have realistic expectations, I am doubtful of meeting someone on here who is close to me geographically but it’s been fun reading and interacting with you all in our shared interests
1 year

I’m still looking for my better half.
Open to meeting better half. Message me if interested..
1 year

I’m also looking for my better half on this website. For now, I had no chance.
9 months

Dragon6366:
I’m also looking for my better half on this website. For now, I had no chance.

It's not impossible to find a quality partner here. After all, my partner found me. I'm curious about your approach since you say you've had no chance.
9 months

Hahaha, I meant I was no lucky. "No chance" was a French confusion since I also speak French and it means "no luck".
9 months

Dragon6366:
Hahaha, I meant I was no lucky. "No chance" was a French confusion since I also speak French and it means "no luck".

Mr. Worldwide

But I am still curious as to your approach. Forgive me if I come across as nosy, but sometimes guys can "scaring the maidens" energy without even realizing it.
9 months

Yup.
9 months

No, virtually everyone I've met on here to talk to either through chat or messaging is a flake. One minute they're telling me how hot my pix are or how they totally agree with my views on gaining and the next, they're gone and you never hear from them again.

Then you have the ones that can't carry on a conversation. Every chat message gets a response of "ok" or "cool" or "why don't you go eat some more". If you're lucky, they won't then either give you a sob story and ask you for money or send you links to clothes they want to buy and how if you pay for them, they'll model them for you.

The only people here who have much of a chance are women or gay guys.
9 months
12345   loading