General

Has anyone really met their better half here?

It's nice to read that people have found their significant others on here (or even on Feabie).
It revitalises hope.
It's incredibly infuriating knowing that a lot of people have lost interest in looking on places like FF because of all the toxic a$$hats who come here (I know it's not just here) just to get off and have no respect for the other people.
It makes things harder and discourages other people to even want to be a part of this.
Sorry for the rant but the subject of toxic users always gets me fired up (as I'm sure people have seen me go off about MANY times on various sites)
8 months

I actually met my soon to be wife on Feabie, the website is still a hilarious shithole but I got a wonderful run out of it.
8 months

Nyarlep:
I actually met my soon to be wife on Feabie, the website is still a hilarious shithole but I got a wonderful run out of it.

Oh, that's so lovely! I wish you guys a long and happy marriage.
8 months

Well for me, I have talked to and met up a couple of people from this site. But no girlfriend relationship, at least not yet.

I have met girlfriends in the past off of other different dating sites/apps who did seem okay with the belly stuff that I like. And if I were to somehow got back into a relationship again it be most likely that.

There are a lot (but not all) people who are on here for business purposes. And I had way too much bad experiences from that. If that’s what they want then good luck for them to find someone who can sponsor them, but that stuff is NOT for the likes of me.

However this doesn’t mean that I haven’t given up yet on finding my belly queen yet! But I don’t plan on holding my breath for that on a site like this. Unless… ?
8 months

Lordaltros:
Sorry for the rant but the subject of toxic users always gets me fired up (as I'm sure people have seen me go off about MANY times on various sites)

This is going off-topic, but i’m wondering since you’re masterful at artwork, whether you’ve ever ranted visually/artistically, perhaps drawing scenes of toxic people in this community and what might become of them.

Back on-topic to the original subject, i’ve not met up with anyone from Fantasy Feeder, though did with one person from Feabie and a couple of large groups of large people (mostly women) at a couple of events, also through Feabie.

As my brother predicted long ago, despite my preference fancying myself as an online denizen, apparently i come across better in-person (my brother’s pet theory), and that’s where i’ve had my success. For me, the annual Brie’s BBW Bashes in Las Vegas, Nevada in the summertime (usually July) have given me more friendship/intimacy opportunities than the prior decade or two of my life—especially last year, when my current True Love and i met there, and started what turned out to be a long, deep connection.
8 months

Lordaltros:
It's nice to read that people have found their significant others on here (or even on Feabie).
It revitalises hope.
It's incredibly infuriating knowing that a lot of people have lost interest in looking on places like FF because of all the toxic a$$hats who come here (I know it's not just here) just to get off and have no respect for the other people.
It makes things harder and discourages other people to even want to be a part of this.

ive met a good frend here that we talked for years about non feeder stuff and maye or may not move in to my house.

we good frends mostly tho but we did flling
8 months
345   loading