Gaining

Explaining to your fat wife that you want to catch up to her

I’m sure she would love it! I’m in the same boat my wife is 300 and I was a scrawny 135 when we met haha. She loves keeping me fed but she’s Italian so it’s kinda in her genes too lol. Just go for it!
1 year

Never hurts to gain yourself on your own, but have the conversation for sure. You’re married now so it should openly be door a a bit easier about this desire.
1 year

When my wife and I met she was about 140ish. Now over the years of her not only letting go since I told her I liked when she had gained and her enjoying letting go, she is a bit over 300lbs now.

Finally, things have settled in our life and I wanted to gain to be as big or bigger than her. She is all for it and has been encouraging my gain now. Which has been amazing on so many levels. Being able to enjoy this fetish/kink with your spouse has to be some of the best things in life. Open and honest communication with your spouse is the foundation of any good relationship. I'd talk to her, and see what she says. You may be pleasantly surprised. smiley Best of luck!
1 year

It sounds like you already communicate pretty openly, so I’d be up front about things. Frame it as you’re open to let her be more dominant in the bed room and that gaining weight yourself will help put you in that submissive headspace.
1 year

I started doing all the cooking after my wife went back to work when the kids were in their late teens. I started making really fattening dishes to try to get her to gain back a lot of weight she had lost or the past several years. All of my delicious fattening meals were doing a number on her waistline along with her new management desk job. I continued and she was gaining a lot of weight. What I didn’t realize for a long time until I did, was that I happened to grow a huge gut sticking out in front of me at the same time.

I did exactly what a previous post mentioned. Not only was I turned on by my newly developed big gut, but I so wanted for her to mention something or tease or even scold me for getting a big gut. I decided to intentionally gain, over stuff myself all day and all evening in front of her. I was a stuffed bloated pig every day. This went on for a month and then two without even a peep from her. My once 34” waist slacks we upgraded to a 38” still with my gut stuffed hanging out the top with all my new dress shirts buttons straining to their limits. I kept it up for a couple more months and in total was over a 60 lb. gain. What I finally realized was she not only seemed to initiate sex all the time now, but she climaxed way harder, faster and many mores times per night with my huge gut getting in the way of hers during love making. She only teased me a couple times when she was slightly intoxicated an an endearing way.

I believe that fatties love company and of course eating buddies. She also didn’t seem to be concerned about her weight continually climbing and going past her very highest ever.

I say intentionally gain to get the answers you are looking for. I believe it will only be a positive situation for both you and her.
1 year

J8o8h8n:
Hi everyone,

I recently got married a few months back. My wife and I have been together for a few years now and, in that time, she's gone from 220 lbs to about 380lbs. I have also put on a bit of weight during the relationshp, going from about 140ish to 160ish lbs.

I have definitely toyed with the idea of gaining myself, and the thought of closing the gap by catching up to her was kind of hot. I definitely still go back and forth with it though.

I still have yet to say anything about it to her, but I am wondering if I say anything about it at all at first. Maybe I should just start gaining intentionally for a bit and, if she comments about it, I tell her the truth that I'm trying to get bigger?

A part of me thinks that she might like me gaining though. She's definitely played around with my belly and general body fat more with the slight unintentional gain and seems to visibly enjoy it more than I do, but I haven't brought up with her.

I'm not sure I should bring it up with her, but at the same time, if she is into it, or at the very least supportive of it, it could be a lot of fun to have her encourage me, feed me, and even start bring food into in the bedroom (for me instead of just her). She has expressed, in different situations, she'd like to be more of a dom in the bedroom at times, so a part of me feels like that might tap into both of our interests. My wife would get to take more charge in the bedroom by stuffing me and making me bigger, and I would get to enjoy gaining and catching up to my SSBBW wife.

I'm curious as to what everyone's thoughts were with regards to my current situation?

Openness and honesty about how it’s a mutual turn-on to be fat will help. My wife, who is about 325, and I, about 210, are always open how we feel about each other’s bodies. Just the convo itself can be arousing :-)

Just talking about each other’s gains can be quite exciting. Over time, my wife’s chest, belly and waist have just gotten bigger….and bigger…and Bigger! :-)
1 year