Submission and domination

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

I have no idea how I thought of it, but I've been fixated on this for awhile now.

Picture this, my car breaks down on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere, signal on my phone is nonexistent and the nearest auto body shop is over 100 miles away. I've got no choice but to try hitch hiking or hope cell service pops up.

After an hour or two, a guy in a semi pulls over and asks if everything's alright. After a quick look, he decides there's no way to fix my car unless it's taken to a shop and he offers me a ride to wherever I need to go, on one condition. He'll take me wherever I want to go as long as I eat whatever he buys for me, and I'm not allowed to stop eating until he says so or I run out.

Thinking that this was the best option, I would agree, but then he begins making stops wherever he can to get more food and drinks. Always making sure I'm eating or drinking something until my shirt starts riding up and the seat belt is cutting into my stuffed belly. Unbeknownst to me, we've passed multiple gas stations and auto shops.

By the time he decides I can stop I look like I'm about to give birth and all I want is for him to rub my belly and tell me I'm a good girl.
1 year

MTurn2411:
I have no idea how I thought of it, but I've been fixated on this for awhile now.

Picture this, my car breaks down on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere, signal on my phone is nonexistent and the nearest auto body shop is over 100 miles away. I've got no choice but to try hitch hiking or hope cell service pops up.

After an hour or two, a guy in a semi pulls over and asks if everything's alright. After a quick look, he decides there's no way to fix my car unless it's taken to a shop and he offers me a ride to wherever I need to go, on one condition. He'll take me wherever I want to go as long as I eat whatever he buys for me, and I'm not allowed to stop eating until he says so or I run out.

Thinking that this was the best option, I would agree, but then he begins making stops wherever he can to get more food and drinks. Always making sure I'm eating or drinking something until my shirt starts riding up and the seat belt is cutting into my stuffed belly. Unbeknownst to me, we've passed multiple gas stations and auto shops.

By the time he decides I can stop I look like I'm about to give birth and all I want is for him to rub my belly and tell me I'm a good girl.

Oh my. I see why you’re so fixated. That adoration and belly rubs at the end is the cherry on the top
1 year

MTurn2411:

Wow that's kinda hot never thought of that but I am a truck driver lol
1 year

MTurn2411:

I’d love to be that trucker :-)
1 year

That sounds so wonderful
1 year

Not really unhinged,

But book one of those "off the coast of _____" cruises and literally have her eat constantly at each offered buffet meal, every day. This also includes in the private rooms too. This could also include holidays to beaches or mountains.

When you come back everyone will know she gained weight. Then during get togethers with friends, I'll "accidentally" order more food than necessary for her so she blushes infront of everyone. We'll put up the guise of you "trying to lose weight", from taking on nature walks and going to the gym, but everyone subtly will know your a feedee and just enjoying it. Especially if they find out you go out to eat after said walks and "working out".

At each holiday you'll be spoiled with delicious delicacies. And yes, I'll make you wear the same sweater you used to fit in perfectly last year. *poke*
1 year

My two hundred plus pound wife becomes a FFA and decides that we both need to gain serious weight and become obese. Let the fun begin!
1 year

I don't know if this could be considered "unhinged" but I'd love to stuff Tinkerbell.
A mug of beer and a cupcake is an impossibly large feast for a faerie, and being a supernatural creature, she could take that without becoming unhealthy.
Plus, she's a bit of a brat and probably a enough of a hedonist that she'd love every second of despite the constant pouty expression.
1 year

I was getting ready for something like Misery - where you crash on a deserted road and wake up tied to a bed where some sadist feeds you til you can't move.
1 year

Gluttony Incarnate:
I was getting ready for something like Misery - where you crash on a deserted road and wake up tied to a bed where some sadist feeds you til you can't move.

I like the idea of this as well, I'm a fan of the kidnapped, restrained and force fed/funnel fed fantasy. Especially where the kidnapper promises to let me go once my belly is big enough for him, but I would probably develop a sort of Stockholm syndrome at that point and not want to leave. It would be even more fun to be tied up and funnel fed with a remote control vibrator that he only turns on while I drink/eat, and id only be allowed to finish once my belly is completely stuffed.
1 year
1234   loading