Submission and domination

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

[quote]Andromeda:
I would have to say mine is being tied up and funneled and inflated at the same time, until my belly groaned from pressure and I was filled to the point of bursting, while my grossly distended gut was poked and slapped.

Bursting is always a theme in community OwO
11 months

My most unhinged is probably to become a dumbed down food/sex addict where sex and food is so linked that I can’t cum unless I have stuffed myself. Basically I want to be very mentally unstimulated, dumbing myself down and think only about food and sex.

It really gets devious if I become too fat to reach my penis and my feeder has to get me off, or if she took me with a strap on with my belly touching the floor.

I wouldn’t want to be a mindless pig. I’d want to be self aware of how far I’d fallen. Bonus points for running into people and humiliating myself in front of them. Either by being so dumb and fat, or getting aroused and moaning while eating because it made me so horny.
9 months

My most unhinged fantasy is that I'm a feedee online for a guy, but secretly I've been using camera tricks and other stuff to avoid having to actually gain any weight, and just milk the guy for his money, which he sends me for food and clothes and extras. I talk big game about wanting to weight 350 lbs, but obviously I'm not actually doing that.

But somehow he finds out I was faking it, and decides to teach me a lesson. He takes me to his house, where he's already prepped a basement for it, and ties me down and funnel feeds me constantly, just trying to balloon me as fast as possible to double my bullshit goal weight.

Throughout it all he conditions me to only feel true sexual pleasure while I'm eating or already stuffed, and it includes looooooots of humiliation and sadism.

I feel bad about this one but it's such a turn on for me.
9 months

I know this isn't a new concept by any means but recently I have been fantasizing about a situation where the feedee is the dominant one and the feeder is submissive and held captive. The feeder is forced to provide whatever food the feedee wants whenever they want. The other element is that if the feedee is unsatified with how much weight they are gaining they will force the feeder to feed them their weekly rations.
9 months

Firelion:
My most unhinged fantasy is that I'm a feedee online for a guy, but secretly I've been using camera tricks and other stuff to avoid having to actually gain any weight, and just milk the guy for his money, which he sends me for food and clothes and extras. I talk big game about wanting to weight 350 lbs, but obviously I'm not actually doing that.

But somehow he finds out I was faking it, and decides to teach me a lesson. He takes me to his house, where he's already prepped a basement for it, and ties me down and funnel feeds me constantly, just trying to balloon me as fast as possible to double my bullshit goal weight.

Throughout it all he conditions me to only feel true sexual pleasure while I'm eating or already stuffed, and it includes looooooots of humiliation and sadism.

I feel bad about this one but it's such a turn on for me.

I can make that happen. You little hussy.
5 months

For me it’s mixing Dom/Sub Bdsm FLR with feederim 😅

I imagine, having a very fit wife/feeder/gf that puts me on a diet of her liking.
Since mc Donald’s is usually close to fitness studios in my area, I love the idea of her like having me dress up in snug gym cloths going with her to the gym getting weight in in public and then send of to the fast food place to stuff my self until she picks me up and we go home to tigh me up and funnel feed me into oblivion 😮‍💨
Having weigh in’s , failing them resulting in punishment like caning my fat ass. Having my activity tacked and getting punished in case I am moving too much !
Getting put on a home treadmill than she usually uses! Stipped naked made to run since “I like moving so much” with her using a singl tail whip to Motive in case I slow down since I am so out of shape 🔥
Wearing a Chasity cage, that only gets off when she is happy with how much I have eaten !
Me blowing up until I don’t need a cage because I can’t reach down there by my own 🐷
3 months

I would like to see some guys or girls fat shaming my gf. Humiliating her for being such a piggy, force feeding her and fucking her. Letting us to know how fat she is.
3 months

Jstraw22:
I know this isn't a new concept by any means but recently I have been fantasizing about a situation where the feedee is the dominant one and the feeder is submissive and held captive. The feeder is forced to provide whatever food the feedee wants whenever they want. The other element is that if the feedee is unsatified with how much weight they are gaining they will force the feeder to feed them their weekly rations.

I love this! The part about withholding rations is very hot. Perhaps the feeder owes a debt or is otherwise being threatened somehow, and then as others have said the Stockholm Syndrome sets in. They could leave at any time, but would rather have a life of servitude to their feedee. Washing them, cleaning up after them, tending to the upkeep of their living space.
I also like the idea of them being bound together: the feeder still needs to get around, but their range of movement would be limited by the weight of the feedee, like a living ball and chain. For as long as the feedee can still move and walk around, the feeder is forced to follow.
3 months

I have two:

1. I have always been apprehensive to gaining weight on my own, but have longed for a relationship with someone who is a feeder to grow me. So the one unhinged fantasy I have is communicating back and forth with someone and they get some of my information, photo, etc, and then compile a profile and basically lay out that either I can eat for them and grow, or I can have my fetish be blasted to all my loved ones. Basically a "you either get fat and hide the reason why, or everyone knows you like getting fat" type of deal.

2. My other unhinged fantasy is dating a feeder and not knowing it, and they just keep finding ways for me to put on weight, putting stuff in my food that increases appetite, encouraging me to eat more, keeping snacks stocked everywhere, swapping out my clothes with larger sizes so I don't notice. Until I hit a point of no return in some fashion and then I am just made into am immobile blob over time.
1 month

Mine must be, being completly restrained unable to move at all, while being funnel fed, idealy automatically by a maschine for like a whole day, while also strapped into a fuck maschine.

While the actually feeder has their fun with you.
1 month
1234   loading