Extreme obesity

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

I have no fixed goal I want to become as big as possible personally
9 months

Oh I'd love to! Not sure if I will ever succeed haha but I love the sound of it.
Would be amazing if we could modify our bodies in the future that would allow for unlimited gaining!
9 months

Kyrae:
Oh I'd love to! Not sure if I will ever succeed haha but I love the sound of it.
Would be amazing if we could modify our bodies in the future that would allow for unlimited gaining!
9 months

YOU HAVE TRUE !! I LOVE THIS CONCEPT ! Imagine this world
9 months

SammyLiz:
I find nothing sexier than imagining myself at 1000lbs! Knowing how great that weight would feel on me! Scary but so exciting
this sounds amazing
8 months

Kyrae:

You got that right! You know.... Might just work to modify our location instead. Mars gravity is 1/3, the Moon is even less at 1/6. And, there will be zero gravity space stations in the future... I kind of wonder what that would be like...
8 months

M30wM1x94:
absolutely, I often fantasize about being over 5,000lbs, being completely immobile, and my fat spreading out everywhere and filling entire rooms
that's extremely hot
8 months

Yeah, if I had a feeder - I'd be all about gaining mass and most likely would definitely be that fat
8 months

I fantasize about it, for sure. I have since I was a kid. I do want to remain mobile enough to leave the house though, and to walk around inside my house. So alas, for the foreseeable future, it will just have to remain fantasy.
7 months

With the right person I would like to do it eventually I think. I’m definitely wanting to break 600 since that’s double my current weight. But everything changes as you go through life.
7 months
23456   loading