Gaining

Safe weight gain

Anyone got any tips for weight gain with as little health risk as possible?
1 year

Safe weight gain

Portion control, full plate of food, four sides, a drink, three meals a day, and you should still gain weight. Oh yeah snacking. Fruits & vegetable intake as much as possible.
1 year

Safe weight gain

Anything specific, types of drinks?
1 year

Safe weight gain

Nestle boost, 100% juices, soda, milk, and milkshakes.
1 year

Safe weight gain

I'll keep that in mind thanks
1 year

Safe weight gain

Cactusrager:
Portion control, full plate of food, four sides, a drink, three meals a day, and you should still gain weight. Oh yeah snacking. Fruits & vegetable intake as much as possible.

Totally agree with this! Also focus on “healthy fats” instead of fried and processed foods (although it’s hard to beat processed food for calorie density). Unless you’re turned on specifically by being out of shape, keep exercising moderately. Exercise will keep you healthy, and even though it increases metabolism, it will also increase your appetite 😊
1 year

Safe weight gain

Cactusrager:

Tartelette:
Totally agree with this! Also focus on “healthy fats” instead of fried and processed foods (although it’s hard to beat processed food for calorie density). Unless you’re turned on specifically by being out of shape, keep exercising moderately. Exercise will keep you healthy, and even though it increases metabolism, it will also increase your appetite 😊

@Tartelette you’re a smart girl 😍
1 year

Safe weight gain

--Exercise...preferably low-impact, like swimming.
--Don't smoke. Smoking and obesity in combination are riskier than either is alone.
--Avoid alcohol. Alcohol use and obesity in combination are riskier than either is alone.
--You can get fairly cheap blood pressure monitors these days. Check it regularly and maybe moderate the gaining if it gets out of whack.
--The same goes for blood-sugar monitors.
1 year

Safe weight gain

Careful of having too much sugar. I notice my BP spike from too much over the course of a week. I monitor weekly from home.
1 year