Events

Toronto gta meet up ideas.

Im down! smiley
1 year

let me know where/when and i will try to make it!
1 year

I’m in too !!
1 year

delighted but I live in Colombia a hug for everyone and have a good time for me
1 year

we've had a few meet-ups at the eton house on danforth ave... they used to hold bbw parties there several years ago, so folks in the community knew where it was - but it's not really central.

esplanade is pretty easy to get to for out-of-towners who might want to take the train in, so the scotland yard pub is a good option. but i think most of the restaurants along there probably have large sitting space.
1 year

I'm an hour away. Would come depending on poorness situation at time. Would always be on my radar though since people in this community are almost impossible to find in Canada outside big cities...and I mean just the biggest ones.
1 year

my partner em, another fat-friendly couple and i are going out tomorrow night for dinner and then craft beer - would be great to meet some local ff folks! if you happen to be downtown on friday mar. 24th post here. i am not picky on the location, we'll try to pick something central.
1 year

I would have joined if I saw this earlier !
1 year

I would be interested in something like this.
1 year

Toronto! We are doing a get-together on Saturday August 26th at 7pm. It will be somewhere on Danforth (TBD) so that it is accessible by transit and car. Message me if you want to be included/reminded.

Everyone is welcome and this is an inclusive and friendly event. See you soon!
8 months
12   loading