General

Wife plumped up, husband not a big fan

You’re in the right place for size acceptance :-) Have you discussed the subject with your hubby? It seems like you’re enjoying being bigger and like it even more than you’re leading on. Many of us here are married and truly accept our partners size no matter what it is. In the end, you’ll have to go with what your heart wants. Your pic looks lovely and would look amazing with even more pounds added on :-)
1 year

I mean for me in my relationship both of our weights fluctuate. I am thinner than when we met but fatter than three months ago. I'm the one into weight gain, but he's into turning me on so he's really happy to indulge my fantasies in the bedroom while trying to stay healthy otherwise. He's always been fatter and for him staying healthy is more about keeping his sugar intake down and being moderately active than being thin.

If you think he might be receptive, maybe talk to your husband about your interests, and how they could be indulged in fantasy. Would you enjoy role playing that one of you got fat? It sounds like you're not actually fat but maybe just no longer underweight?

I also used to have an ED, and for me this fetish was totally a way to eroticize my shame around food and letting go of being underweight. I think it helped my recovery to stop resisting that. After recovering and getting fat for a few years, I can now actually intuitively regulate my weight without being super obsessive and miserable about it. I'm not as skinny as I used to be but I'm technically a normal weight now and I'm pretty comfortable with that.
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
You’re in the right place for size acceptance :-) Have you discussed the subject with your hubby? It seems like you’re enjoying being bigger and like it even more than you’re leading on. Many of us here are married and truly accept our partners size no matter what it is. In the end, you’ll have to go with what your heart wants. Your pic looks lovely and would look amazing with even more pounds added on :-)

Ontlme:
thanks so much for the warm welcome smiley i know my husband would tolerate it, but it's not his ideal, and i do like to please him

Aw, sounds like you do have a mutually loving relationship. Looking at your other posts in this thread, it appears y’all haven’t quite come to grips with gaining as we get older. You will, regardless of what your environment might have been while growing up. And he will, too. Mombod vibes tend to win in the end :-)
1 year