General

Has anyone seen the movie, “the whale”?

Morbidly A Beast:
I haven’t seen it so I won’t comment on the themes of it but what from what I’ve seen from interviews and stuff is that Brennan Frasier looks pretty dang good fat.

lol ngl I love this because you know, true. Brendan Fraser looks good all the time in any shape or form!
1 year

Munchies:
There's a lot of that on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've run into people (mostly feeders) who slide into my DMs to treat me like a play thing because they look at my weight and think I'm chubby. But once I tell them I'm actually muscular, they treat me a lot differently.[/quote]

I’ve never weighed over 133 pounds (I’m only 5’1 but still) and I’ve had people on here say such ***rrible things to me about my body and troll me about my age. There is a large percentage of people here who have serious, deep issues and should not be let loose on others who could have fragile self esteem due to the rest of the world telling them that being overweight makes them less of a person. For them come here and get more of that thrown at them from people who claim to be FAs is fucking disgusting and sad. Not to mention the people who just love to push people to gain weight when they don’t want to and CLEARLY state that.
1 year

NocturnalDevotion:
There is a large percentage of people here who have serious, deep issues and should not be let loose on others who could have fragile self esteem due to the rest of the world telling them that being overweight makes them less of a person. For them come here and get more of that thrown at them from people who claim to be FAs is fucking disgusting and sad. Not to mention the people who just love to push people to gain weight when they don’t want to and CLEARLY state that.

yuppppppp. the majority of FAs I've encountered are fatphobic because of this exact expectation and the fact that they do not know that fat arousing them is *not* the same as acceptance or liberation; and if they don't know that difference, it means they contribute to the oppression of it. I saw it stated perfectly elsewhere recently, that it's the assumption all feedees are just "SSBBWs in waiting" and that is not the case.
1 year

This thread seems to have veered of from the original topic of the film and has become more focused on size acceptance, which isn't the theme of this site. I'm therefore closing this thread.
1 year
234   loading